Value our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTY

Player Valuation: £70m
Not really a transfer thread but what would you value all of our players at? Based on what they're worth not what you'd sell them for, I'd go;

Howard- 1.5m

Coleman-10m
Hibbert-750k
Stones-3m
Jagielka-10m
Heitinga-3m
Distin-500k
Duffy- 2m
Alcaraz (I know but he will in 2 hours time)- 1.5m
Oviedo-3m
Baines-20m

Mirallas-15m
Gibson-7m
Fellaini- 27m
Osman-3.5m
Pienaar-3m
Barkley-12m
Naismith-3m

Kone-3.5m
Good Jelavic-15m
Bad Jelavic-2m
Chebes-5m
Vellios-3m

Didn't we just pay £5m for Kone mate?

Like yesterday?!

He'll be worth about 70P by the time the season starts!

I'm going to go for 125m. As the players are pretty much all we've got unless you count plastic seats and concrete.

Value of the club pisses me off how the board do it! Like anyone buying the club could simply walk in, sell everyone and have their money back. Its ****in ridiculous!

Value in normal business are based on profit. If your looking for a local business to buy your purchase fee will normally be a couple to a few years worth of profits. Im not saying were totally worthless, im saying were not worth anywhere near £100M

Sell the players, you havent got a club so why the club seem to use this as their valuation is pathetic and people wonder why we cant get a buyer? Cos they would need £170M to buy the club and clear our debts. Board want far too much.

slightly off subject - sorry.

Not really a transfer thread but what would you value all of our players at? Based on what they're worth not what you'd sell them for, I'd go;

Howard- 1.5m

Coleman-10m
Hibbert-750k
Stones-3m
Jagielka-10m
Heitinga-3m
Distin-500k
Duffy- 2m
Alcaraz (I know but he will in 2 hours time)- 1.5m
Oviedo-3m
Baines-20m

Mirallas-15m
Gibson-7m
Fellaini- 27m
Osman-3.5m
Pienaar-3m
Barkley-12m
Naismith-3m

Kone-3.5m
Good Jelavic-15m
Bad Jelavic-2m
Chebes-5m
Vellios-3m
Wait [Poor language removed] that, Pienaar worth less than Osman? Ok Mate. X

Value of the club pisses me off how the board do it! Like anyone buying the club could simply walk in, sell everyone and have their money back. Its ****in ridiculous!

Value in normal business are based on profit. If your looking for a local business to buy your purchase fee will normally be a couple to a few years worth of profits. Im not saying were totally worthless, im saying were not worth anywhere near £100M

Sell the players, you havent got a club so why the club seem to use this as their valuation is pathetic and people wonder why we cant get a buyer? Cos they would need £170M to buy the club and clear our debts. Board want far too much.

In that case, how much is concrete, grass and the square metre footprint of Goodison worth???

Have you seen the Mercs the board pull up in at the Park End car park. Those gits need to downgrade quick unless they can give a good reason why they HAVE to drive them.

See lads. Just saved us 250k. Or just over 4 Seamus Colemans. I could go all day. I got this.

[/B]

Howard- 3m

Coleman-12m
Hibbert-500k
Stones-3m
Jagielka-12m
Heitinga-2m
Distin-500k
Duffy- 2m
Alcaraz (I know but he will in 2 hours time)- 1m
Oviedo-5m
Baines-18m

Mirallas-22m
Gibson-5m
Fellaini- 30m
Osman-1m
Pienaar-3m
Barkley-12m
Naismith-1m

Kone-7m
Good Jelavic-50m
Bad Jelavic-10m
Chebes-3m
Vellios-2m

THATS MINE

Do you know that Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea in 2003 for 140m, that was Chelsea, with debts of 80m.

So, in market terms, the 125m that our current board are asking is a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.