Value our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads I'm after a ball playing centre back here, final piece of the jigsaw for my team and I'd be willing to offer Mirallas or Lennon in exhange for the right player. Make me an offer.

Where did that thread go by the way? It was boss.

I it got nuked after Danny got scared of our tactical nouse.

How did you pronounce it just out of interest?

Well his name is Tom Gee, (Brennan/Nik in my prom picture), and I normally just call him Gee, but this time I called him Ijjy, pronounced it 'I-Jee'. Why how's it meant to be pronounced?

On the Books - circa £25M
Purchase (approx) - circa £65M
My estimate - (current market value) £138M - significantly Felli (£25M), Baines (£20M), Mirallas (£14M), Barkley (£10M), Coleman (£8M), Kone (£6.5M)

- only recent signings (Mirallas, Kone, Jelavic) have any significant value on the books of the club
Fellaini, Baines, Jags and youth products such as Osman and Barkley as well as Coleman (neglible transfer fee) have no NBV - regretably that makes them all attractive sales from the POV of the club's accountants.

Last edited:

You are bladdered if you think we would get 15m for Mirallas, hes not that good ffs

Ok he will be great in Spain etc where they give you space and you have time on the ball but he has only had 1 real good game and that was vs Liverpool at Goodison

You are bladdered if you think we would get 15m for Mirallas, hes not that good ffs

Ok he will be great in Spain etc where they give you space and you have time on the ball but he has only had 1 real good game and that was vs Liverpool at Goodison

Aye, not at the moment. If he has a season of living to his potential then 15mil is a fair offer, but he has to show consistency.

West ham brace was decent, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.