United away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I wore an Everton shirt there last season and parked about a mile away from the ground. By the time I had walked to the stadium I was covered in chocolate gateaux, horse poo, yoghurt, blood, flour and then to top it all off someone sprayed deodorant in my eyes.

UTD and City away are by far the two worse 'aways' for home fan attitude.

Bad, bad knobheads.

Yeah. I wore an Everton shirt there last season and parked about a mile away from the ground. By the time I had walked to the stadium I was covered in chocolate gateaux, horse poo, yoghurt, blood, flour and then to top it all off someone sprayed deodorant in my eyes.

Hahahahaha, you're not being serious are you!? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

In town you should be fine in team colours, but nearer the stadium it's usually best to put a jacket on or something to avoid inflaming them

......probably more an ante-Scouser thing than Everton specific. Irony is lots of you guys are not from Liverpool. All very 70s and sad, but accept that similar feelings apply in Liverpool.

I do remember after the game last year, getting the bus back into town and a drunk Man United fan begging me for small change so she could buy some booze from the offy

"How could we lose to Everton?" She wailed

"Why?" I said "Because David Moyes is a football genius!"

At which point I scurried into the night while she yelled "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!"

some of you need to have quiet word with yourselves mollie is a young blue going the match on here own stop trying to put her off manchester is no way near as bad as it used to be,every where can be dodgy on a match day but providing your sensible and she also doesnt have a scouse accent she will be fine esp if she bumps into me and my mates.so just enjoy the day moll

Will you seriously be harassed that bad if you are wearing blue in Manchester? Sounds a little ridiculous.

Generally no, it's not that bad. Before the game you'd be fine, but if I was a youngish lad planning on spending a few hours in town after the match I wouldn't be wearing colours unless I was with a decent sized bunch of lads. Being an old fart and sounding Lanky rather than Scouse I'd get away with it, as would @bluegirl ( get away with it that is, plainly she's not an old fart with a Lanky accent ). Still had some evil looks on the train going home when wearing colours though

It's nowhere near as bad as it was in the 70's but ManU and Leeds are the two places I'd be wary of drawing attention to myself by wearing Blue. Funnily enough going to the Etihad seems a lot more relaxed.

......probably more an ante-Scouser thing than Everton specific. Irony is lots of you guys are not from Liverpool. All very 70s and sad, but accept that similar feelings apply in Liverpool.
I blame Tony Wilson. Difference between these mongs and us is scarf wearing mancs/tourists are welcome in the majority of pubs in Liverpool on a matchday

Status
Not open for further replies.