United away

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went the Printworks last year but obviously was a night game so had plenty more time. Don't know if we'll bother this year due to timings.

The B lounge just up the road from the train station is a really nice bar. Few bars on Deansgate Locks - someone mention the City Road Inn before, that's there. Its right by the Castlefield/Deansgate tram stop as well, so easy to get to/from Piccadilly train station - Deansgate - Old Trafford. I'd ignore the Prinkworks - same bars you get anywhere - Llyods - Henry J's etc

Do you know many Everton fans in Dubai mate? Is there a fan club?

....my son is out there, he's a massive Blue. He did a bit of research before he went and discovered some Evertonians met to watch in a bar called the Stables. He started going but found other places too. He's playing footy out there now and there's no shortage of our fans. Not sure about an official fan club.

...I'm in Dubai for this one (and Thurday's game), sure I'll be in a bar with a few fellow Blues.

Do you know many Everton fans in Dubai mate? Is there a fan club?

....my son is out there, he's a massive Blue. He did a bit of research before he went and discovered some Evertonians met to watch in a bar called the Stables. He started going but found other places too. He's playing footy out there now and there's no shortage of our fans. Not sure about an official fan club.

Alright lads,

Get down to McGettigans next to the trade centre on Zayed Road, should be a few down on Sunday, about 2pm onwards. When you enter the bar you will see a raised area on the right...Blues usually gather around up there.

We used to go to the stables but they had a change of manager and it went "down the pan" (no poor language removed) so we moved over the road...that will teach them :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DubaiEvertonSupportersClub/

Mancs are an odd crowd, %75 of the home crowd will be tourist but they do have a large number of Mancunians who hate scousers, your more likely to bump into them in the town, keeping a low profile on match day over that way is best way to go about it

Alright lads,

Get down to McGettigans next to the trade centre on Zayed Road, should be a few down on Sunday, about 2pm onwards. When you enter the bar you will see a raised area on the right...Blues usually gather around up there.

We used to go to the stables but they had a change of manager and it went "down the pan" (no poor language removed) so we moved over the road...that will teach them :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DubaiEvertonSupportersClub/

.....McGettigan's is my son's place, suspect I'll be in there on Sunday. I was there in October, good bar.

Will you seriously be harassed that bad if you are wearing blue in Manchester? Sounds a little ridiculous.
Yeah. I wore an Everton shirt there last season and parked about a mile away from the ground. By the time I had walked to the stadium I was covered in chocolate gateaux, horse poo, yoghurt, blood, flour and then to top it all off someone sprayed deodorant in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.