Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
think theres a difference between not wantin him and havin a fit if we got him

if we get the chance id much rather get a younger lad in with higher potential. besic type player. up to the scouts to find one like that but ya know what i mean. sometimes u can play it too safe...

This is pretty much what it boils down to, you'd be mad not to take it.

We're not getting Alonso on the bench, stop being deluded you lot will ya?
Yeah I would rather have Cleverley as an emergency starter/from the bench option/starter against poo teams than Osman, tbf.

On a free, of course. Good technically and good at passing. Though he doesn't seem to offer a lot else, he's mobile enough to play centre mid and can't get any worse under Martinez.

Yeah I would rather have Cleverley as an emergency starter/from the bench option/starter against poo teams than Osman, tbf.

Got to be honest @butters , I'm one of the real ringleaders of the Leon Toshman / Bosman / Chobman brigade, but he might actually be better than Cleverly

Got to be honest @butters , I'm one of the real ringleaders of the Leon Toshman / Bosman / Chobman brigade, but he might actually be better than Cleverly
tumblr_inline_n5rxz8xrNx1re4m8d.gif

I take him. He does nothing flash but importantly he does everything at a decent pace. His passing is quick and crisp and would suit one of the holding positions.

NEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.