Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
we as in everton need to ask him to get over to the u.s in his everton kit NOW and lap up all the pr.

even just for a few days and then let him come back a few more days later to pre season.

and the icing on the cake would be to announce we will play one game in the u.s pre season now too.

but i bet we dont even get a mention in all this.

Reactions: emb
Trouble is if we get American billions pumped in becoming America's unofficial team we'll just become some dominant world force winning everything year on year smirking all the time.... who wants that like?

If someone who genuinely "got" Everton and had the money to back it up I'd not mind. Be sound if we had the money to have our pick of the strongest characters without worrying about losing out on wages or sticker price. Would hate for something innately Everton to be lost amidst a sudden flood of investment though.

If someone who genuinely "got" Everton and had the money to back it up I'd not mind. Be sound if we had the money to have our pick of the strongest characters without worrying about losing out on wages or sticker price. Would hate for something innately Everton to be lost amidst a sudden flood of investment though.

its not even about a take over for me as bill will never sell.

but sponsorship could defo be an avenue that this could help with on a big scale.

Reactions: emb

Annoying isnt it? We, (as in GOT) had a whole branding story mapped out earlier this year, pretty sure this bloke was tagged into it as well. With them doing well, Tim being ace...........will be in next years business plan ffs.

And the traffic on here from across the pond, whilst not huge, is certainly noticeable. Just shows you. Just wish I could remember the American lads who helped out.

This your sort of stuff @dholliday ?

soz, missed this earlier.

Not my area, I'm afraid. I freelance doing remote-admin support. If GOT ever gets big enough that it needs a remote-admin to support its staff I'm your man lol

''He eventually rekindled his career elsewhere''.... That's the mention his Everton career gets.

Crap reporting from that writer...he's got no problem mentioning the world_famous_Manchester_United™ even tho' it's at Everton where Tim has defined himself.

Haha American soccer players are not used to get recognized in public.

nearly 400,000 views that video has now...only been online 2 days. He doesn't look comfortable with this cult of celebrity (which sane person would?).

While T. Howard was successfully stopping shots and gaining acclaim, 132 years ago T. Howard stopped a shot and died at almost the same age. He was Jesse James. Interesting?

You been on the Merlot again mate ? :)

Trouble is if we get American billions pumped in becoming America's unofficial team we'll just become some dominant world force winning everything year on year smirking all the time.... who wants that like?

You're right it'd be deadly dull. This place would die a death without the anti-board stuff too.
Lets get Howard sold pronto ffs !

Tim Howard's girlfriend is a 24 year old Scottish banker & model who was on Big Brother in 2012 and reached the final, finishing 4th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...new-Scottish-girlfriend-says-knows-sport.html

article-2682343-1F6E102B00000578-440_634x603.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.