Ticket Prices for Lille & Krasnodar at Goodison Park ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, after all the commodity over the supposed 'low' turnout, we still sold 29,700 tickets did we not? Of which 400 were Wolfsburg fans, so that means there was still a decent turnout, and i think LOSC may take considerably more, with Krasnodar taking what? 50 people if that?

Prices will stay the same i imagine.
Was the attendance ever officially released? Could never see anything on the official website or BBC.

Yeah, after all the commodity over the supposed 'low' turnout, we still sold 29,700 tickets did we not? Of which 400 were Wolfsburg fans, so that means there was still a decent turnout, and i think LOSC may take considerably more, with Krasnodar taking what? 50 people if that?

Prices will stay the same i imagine.
So you think 30,000 was a good turnout? In light of the prices it certainly was. But in terms of gate revenue from the game Everton could have had basically the same from having had prices £5 lower and then getting a 35,000 crowd as a result. I know what pricing structure I'd prefer.

Silly question here, but does anyone have a sense of how far in advance the tickets for Lille will go on sale (for the home match at Goodison)...is it a month or so in advance similar to the Premiere league or is much less in advance, like only a week before the game. Just wondering.

Last edited:

So you think 30,000 was a good turnout? In light of the prices it certainly was. But in terms of gate revenue from the game Everton could have had basically the same from having had prices £5 lower and then getting a 35,000 crowd as a result. I know what pricing structure I'd prefer.

I don't think it's a fantastic turnout, no. But when you consider the aspects of TV, Midweek game, in the middle of an expensive period for blues, i think 30,000 was a decent turnout, especially as every single Doom and Gloomers on here was anticipating 21,000 or something, had Wolfsburg taken their full 3,000, there would have been 32,500 and i'm sure that would have looked far more significant.

Whilst i'm not agreeing with the club on the prices, they are extremely overpriced, i feel that 29,500 turning up and paying £28-33, indicates that not everyone is balking at the prices, and the club will almost certainly stick to them prices for LOSC.

Silly question here, but does anyone have a sense of how far in advance the tickets for Lille will go on sale (for the home match at Goodison)...is it a month or so in advance similar to the Premiere league or is much less in advance, like only a week before the game. Just wondering.

It'll be a month before, Wolfsburg was only announced 20 days before the fixture was it not? So the outlining on prices and getting them on sale was always going to be a delayed process, but Lille will not follow that pattern, I'd expect tickets on sale very shortly.

We are struggling to sell our tickets (£25) for Besiktas tomorrow - might get 25k i suppose. The Asteras Tripolis game will be a debacle. Possibly sub-20k.

Trouble is we will have had 40 Europa home games over the last 9 years (been in it 8 times in that period) after the group stage, the allure has worn very thin for some. I will be there though. A fool & his money are soon parted.......

Status
Not open for further replies.