Ticket Prices for Lille & Krasnodar at Goodison Park ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samZ

Player Valuation: £1m
Do you think that the ticket prices will be reduced further for the remaining 2 home group games at Goodison Park.
The fans are having to spend a lot lately on watching games home and away for tickets, travel and accommodation.
It would be really good if we could have a sellout, especially for the Lille game.

After the thrashing we gave Wolfsburg, I wouldn't be surprised if the club stood their ground on those prices. Would love if they didn't like.

If by the time we play Krasnodar at home we are through they should do a reduced ticket price. Doubt it though.

If by the time we play Krasnodar at home we are through they should do a reduced ticket price. Doubt it though.

If it's a dead rubber they should make it £20. In an ideal world they'd charge what the Russians charged us !

I'd guess the price for Lille would be much the same as Wolfsburg, but you never know, they might have sussed that if they dropped the price by a few quid the end result, cash wise, might not be much different and they could have a few thousand more in the ground, including some new match going Blues.

I thought the crowd for woflsburg would be much smaller but there was a decent turnout.
Maybe reduce the prices a little

I thought the crowd for woflsburg would be much smaller but there was a decent turnout.
Maybe reduce the prices a little

Good shout mate. If they think they may get 30k again they might be happy with that. I'm OK with £28 for ST holders but a couple of lads from work who support Chester have said they wouldn't mind going to a Euro match so I'm hoping they go for 20 quid.

Krasnodar is a few weeks before Christmas, unless the club are a bit thick they need to keep that one real cheap, which means it will be top dollar...

Yeah, after all the commodity over the supposed 'low' turnout, we still sold 29,700 tickets did we not? Of which 400 were Wolfsburg fans, so that means there was still a decent turnout, and i think LOSC may take considerably more, with Krasnodar taking what? 50 people if that?

Prices will stay the same i imagine.

If it was down to me it would be adults at £20, concessions at £18 and kids at a fiver but a £2 reduction for season ticket holding adults and concessions.

Also, the option to buy a double header of tickets for both games at a 15% discount or something would get people in for Krasnodar.

Status
Not open for further replies.