Thoughts from an American Blue Who Spent the Last Year in Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loco, unfortunately I don't know too much about Pennsylvania east of Pittsburgh so I wouldn't know if you should keep your car doors locked in Liverpool, PA. While I grew up going to Three River or now Heinz Field three or four times a year I'm from southeast Ohio about 3 hours west of Pitt. and have not spent much time in Pennsylvania apart from that.

Gettysburg is really cool though, lots of cool stuff to see and its hard to imagine such a pivotal battle happened in this sleepy little part of central Pennsylvania. Enjoy the trip and the drive, its a pretty cool one through the Appalachians.

Oh and Loco, make sure to eat at Primanti Bros. when you are in Pitt., its one of those places you have to go when you're in the city.

Born into a family of Evertonians - 90 odd years worth of support - I can at least give you the reverse of the coin you are holding. It took my 30+ years to get to Lambeau Field to see The Packers. I only stayed a week and saw a win (31-14 over the Cardinals).

Born into a family of Evertonians - 90 odd years worth of support - I can at least give you the reverse of the coin you are holding. It took my 30+ years to get to Lambeau Field to see The Packers. I only stayed a week and saw a win (31-14 over the Cardinals).
How hard was it getting a ticket ? I'd love to do a game at lambeau field

Status
Not open for further replies.