This is how bad it feels at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you said he should be getting on with it, I was pointing out that he is.

Yeah that's fair enough. I suppose I'm just looking at his on field moaning at the refs he seems to do. Goes down fairly easily, and is not really winning many headers.

Seemed better when he came in to the centre today.

there were players suggested as squad players in the summer and cast aside by members as shoite/not good enough for us.

well some of them wouldve been getting game time now, and as mentioned by brownie Jimmy Bullard could be doing a job for us at the moment. what others from the vast list of players we were linked with should we have grabbed as a squad player, leave out the big money ones lads, we couldn't afford them and anyone who thought we could was kidding themselves, or believing some sort of spin from people who they deride at every opportunity.

i said at the start of the summer that i didn't expect big money signings as we have no cash, but there were a lot available for a lot less that would've packed out the squad, and could be doing something more than we are doing at the moment.

dont expect a pm from anyone then.

:(

It's so bloody difficult at the moment, We're playing [Poor language removed], there's this bleedin stadium thing at the moment, there's no sign of the injured guys coming back, and i'm a bloody pessimist.

I want to feel enthusiastic and happy about Everton, but i'm struggling.

I get it mate. Don't patronise me. Just don't need that at the moment.

I'm not expecting them to beat the arse of United, I expect them to compete, and in the first half they didn't do that at all. They stood off and hoofed the ball away. The look on Saha's face when he got mugged by 4 United players.

Please don't tell me about Everton mate, it's fairly patronising.

Hey mate...stop the INCESSANT MOANING and I'll consider not patronizing you anymore.

Deal?

The biggest problem is the structure of football itself. Entire lifetimes come and go for fans of any given club without winning a single major honour (stand up if you support Newcastle Utd), while the likes of Man Utd and LFC have, in my lifetime, won over 20 titles between them and 7 European Cups. And since Sky came along, it's become even harder for clubs like Everton to make any impact thanks to the devastating policy of rewarding success with massive financial windfalls which in turn widen the gap and create "glass ceilings" for everyone else. Basically, it isn't fair.

What we really need is an entire overhaul of the reward system and a look at how successful clubs can be prevented from being able to hoard top class players. Because I am sure I am not alone in being sick, sore and tired of the same old clique contesting everything while we line up for an annual meek handover of 3 points at Old Trafford.

Common sense has no place in football mate.

I think by the sounds Moyes is making he is going to go into market in Jan if nothing else for a couple of loans.

Kranjcar for 2 mill - was it really that hard - surely we have paid that to City for Jo loan fees.

Anyway instead of underlining problems how about a few solutions in Jan possible loans:

Bentley
Tiago
Michael Johnson
Fernandes
Van Der Varrt
Fernandes
Pedro Mendes

Decent young players:

Vic Moses
Nat Clyne
Jonjo Shelvey
John Fleck
Adam Mattews
Miles Addison
Tim Krul

Players nearing end of contracts:

Ledley
Johnson
Ryazantsev

when we have the likes of arteta, pienaar,hetinga,billy,rodell,saha,yak,neil,fallaini and baines all playing we will see if the problem was the injuries or the tactics/style of football our manager and training team prefer to play.

I hope its just the injuries but from our play in previous seasons i think we have a footballing team and a long ball managment.

At the moment I cannot even see any glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've written off this season as a one off. Can't expect to be this unlucky with injuries again and, in all honesty, a mid-table finish followed by a season without European football will be a blessing in disguise. Imagine our best XI next season - even without whichever players we sign - with just domestic games to play! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.