This is how bad it feels at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't lost faith at all.

When you're missing half your team, this [Poor language removed] happens.

Lower your expecations a bit will ya?

I haven't lost faith at all.

When you're missing half your team, this [Poor language removed] happens.

Lower your expecations a bit will ya?

Bill we haven't lost this game because of injuries. We always lose to Man U, always.

Something about the game - the players are caught in the headlights.

2nd half was much much better - we took the game to them, and with some better defending it may have been closer.

But first half you can't blame injuries for lack of movement and pace, and as for Yobo hoofing it, is that injuries also? Because 2nd half it was pretty much the same side apart from the Yak for Gosling, and they passed it around nice.

Buddy, injuries have been the name of the game this year.

There are two camps when it comes to this:

1) Those who understand that Everton are going to have a tough time competing when we're missing half of our first team and

2) Those who refuse to understand the magnitude of not having Arteta, Jags, Pienaar, Neville, etc.... and expect us to compete in every match without those players.

the yak looked good today.

osman, bily, pienaar, neville and arteta.

the midfield is crocked. i've never known a season like it.

Buddy, injuries have been the name of the game this year.

There are two camps when it comes to this:

1) Those who understand that Everton are going to have a tough time competing when we're missing half of our first team and

2) Those who refuse to understand the magnitude of not having Arteta, Jags, Pienaar, Neville, etc.... and expect us to compete in every match without those players.

Well I'm sorry if I expect professional footballers to do the basics, I mean that's what they get paid for.

Seriously though your all expecting miracles when Arteta and Pienaar get back. It ain't going to happen. We have lost to Man U with a near full strength team.

Well I'm sorry if I expect professional footballers to do the basics, I mean that's what they get paid for.

Seriously though your all expecting miracles when Arteta and Pienaar get back. It ain't going to happen. We have lost to Man U with a near full strength team.

That's just mental.

I'm going out getting drunk now. Just needed to say how mental that last sentence is.

TX mate, we're all hoping for a headline saying "Man Utd labour to a hard fought victory".
Can it be done with the current players we have? Absolutely.

That's just mental.

I'm going out getting drunk now. Just needed to say how mental that last sentence is.

Not today you divvy.

I meant in the past we have been beaten by Man U when we have put out our best side.

We can't blame injuries on a defeat to Man U at Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.