This is how bad it feels at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it comes from our centre halves not having great distribution skills coupled with the midfielders not giving them an easy pass option.

I dunno about this. Well, maybe partly the second thing. How many times did you see their midfielders or Rooney dropping deep/into space to free themselves to receive the ball?

As for the hoofs, sometimes you can see Yobo taking his time, lining it up before hits 'passes' it, as if he really believes he can deliver a defense splitting pass from there! I guess its 6 of one, half dozen of the other. The midfield don't show cos they 'know' its gonna get lumped, so the defense feel like they gotta lump it, cos noone is showing.

a_353311a.jpg

"Hit the front man early"........

Thats Moyes approach, heard him shouting it loads at Goodison

You reckon the likes of Billy joined the team to play in the Europa League? I'm sure, given the team's record under DM, that potential targets will see this season as a blip that has been triggered by the appalling bad luck with injuries, and will see the potential good season coming next year. Besides, who says we need the top-dollar players? Have you still no faith in DM's eye for undiscovered gems hiding under the surface?

If David Moyes had the same pessimistic attitude as half the posters here then I'd be worried. Glad to say I am not worried at all. You may say I'm burying my head in the sand but I prefer to call it glass half-full optimism with more than a dash of realism.

Amen brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.