This is how bad it feels at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you may be right, but it's disappointing that players we have spent money on are not taking their chances. Players like Jo who is in limbo, not taking his chance.

Fellaini is disappointing me, as is Cahill to be fair. I know he is playing out of position, but he should get on with it and be happy.

One thing is for sure though, when these players get back, and we are still [Poor language removed], then people are going to run out of excuses, and then it will no doubt revert back to Kenwright.

For once Mr. Ghost I could not agree more !

the problem with that pete, is if we don't have european football who will we buy? and even worse who will want to stay:(

I was at the game yesterday and have never for a long time seen such a spineless performance, all that money spent to watch a team with zero fight. Moysey has got to admit his error and stop playing fellani.

the problem with that pete, is if we don't have european football who will we buy? and even worse who will want to stay:(

You reckon the likes of Billy joined the team to play in the Europa League? I'm sure, given the team's record under DM, that potential targets will see this season as a blip that has been triggered by the appalling bad luck with injuries, and will see the potential good season coming next year. Besides, who says we need the top-dollar players? Have you still no faith in DM's eye for undiscovered gems hiding under the surface?

If David Moyes had the same pessimistic attitude as half the posters here then I'd be worried. Glad to say I am not worried at all. You may say I'm burying my head in the sand but I prefer to call it glass half-full optimism with more than a dash of realism.

anyone who wants out if we dont qual for europe, should be made to train with the womens team, if you want to be in europe, get your fingers out of your arses and start looking like you are trying at least.

People will still come, we dont have the money for the really elite signings anyway.

They love the wages in England, dont like the tax as much tho.

Just thinking ahead to the hull game, and how none of us are happy with this hoofball style we used yesterday in the first half, i actually think its the tactic that will work on wedneday. We are gonna have to go 442 now that fella is out and knowing us, no sign of any injured midfielders returning. Since our current midfield are proving pretty useless at any creativity, why not bypass them and get it the the 2 players who can create something for themselves or each other, yak and saha. Hull aren,t that dominent at the back now that Turner has left and i dont think they would be able to contain our front 2 if we get enough ball to them.

Just thinking ahead to the hull game, and how none of us are happy with this hoofball style we used yesterday in the first half, i actually think its the tactic that will work on wedneday. We are gonna have to go 442 now that fella is out and knowing us, no sign of any injured midfielders returning. Since our current midfield are proving pretty useless at any creativity, why not bypass them and get it the the 2 players who can create something for themselves or each other, yak and saha. Hull aren,t that dominent at the back now that Turner has left and i dont think they would be able to contain our front 2 if we get enough ball to them.

Well that assume's that when we lump it up to them they will be able to get on to it. Most of the time against Man U it just went to their back for and let them build up an attack again. Imo we need to get back to playing a bit off half decent football, like we did occaisonally yesterday.

I firmly believe now that the hoofball comes from Moyes saying to the players get it up field for a quick counter attack and try to grab a goal.

I believe it comes from our centre halves not having great distribution skills coupled with the midfielders not giving them an easy pass option.

Distin has been excellent on the ball in the past. And Yobo has been here for 7 years, if moyes wanted him to stop hoofing it, he would have stopped by now.

im afraid Moyes is a negative prick

Status
Not open for further replies.