The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else was he trying to do there?

Hes not trying to run around him because his body shape is all wrong. He over steps with left foot wanting to catch him.

The reff was a mission away to see it too.

Couldve broke his ankle.

What else was he trying to do there?

Hes not trying to run around him because his body shape is all wrong. He over steps with left foot wanting to catch him.

The reff was a mission away to see it too.

Couldve broke his ankle.

Exactly, you can see his stride change and his foot reach out. Also, he puts his full weight on it, rather than quickly lifting off as you would do naturally if it was a mistake.

Utter snideyness.

guy is a disgrace, there must be some liverpool fans ashamed to have him in their team?

no probably not.

suites them having that low life in their team.

not that i can see, asked a friend on facebook and he said pipe down, you would love a player like him on your team - i gave him a long no

And after all the crap they spouted over Huth...

Always the victim, it's never their fault. Summed up in that one GIF.

Horrible filthy hypocrites.

their unreal, have a look at the everton forums when neville dived, we all slated him, when the racist cannibal dives that deranged bunch of sycophants they call a fanbase defend him no matter what, if hitler had been a red they'd tell you poland were in the wrong

Got to be honest, it really doesn't look like a 100% certain intentional stamp to me.

The Kev one and Distin one are almost the same

He knows what hes doing, It almost nailed on the worst he will get is a yellow

Hitler(1)(1).jpg

most-cruel-leader-in-the-world-pol-pot.jpg

stalinDM2109_468x551.jpg

Luis-Suarez-22.jpg

The first hit on Mirallas is the one making me fume the most, it's late, studs up, and a blatant kick, and kind of getting brushed under the carpet. It killed our momentum and our chances of winning the game.

The first hit on Mirallas is the one making me fume the most, it's late, studs up, and a blatant kick, and kind of getting brushed under the carpet. It killed our momentum and our chances of winning the game.

He injured him because he was a threat.

Why nobody does that to Suarez, its a mystery

Spot on,that shower have always been the same,anyone who is the major threat,they will try to "eliminate".

Read this litany of c*ntery somwhere else:

"This demonising of Suarez has gone too far.

All because he bit an opponent. Or was it the diving leading to that Dutch video in Feb 2009 (long before the WC in 2010). Or was it those flying tackles from behind where he then faked injury to divert attention from the fouls. Or was it when a concerned opponent touched him gently on the side causing him to hold his head as if struck?

Or the stamp on Kompany and then faking injury again? Or all those other dives shown on posted clips? The kicking of Scott Parker in the stomach just after he shoved him or the kicking of a prone Michael Dawson.

Not shaking hands and embarrassing the club that stood by him.

The idiotic dive against Stoke immediately after his manager had publicly highlighted the non decisions due to his reputation.

Or that nasty stamping down the back of Distin today.

Yes, it's quite wrong to have something against him just for the occasional bit of exaggeration".

Listed all together like that it's pretty damning stuff for a player of 25, and that's not even all of it.

Listed all together like that it's pretty damning stuff for a player of 25.

That's only half of the notable incidents you can reel off. I've saved a list of GIFs for each one. He's up to about 23 blatant incidents of either diving or committing horrendous tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.