The excuses for our probable capitulation against Swansea are coming out already

Status
Not open for further replies.
most people on that board are pessimistic, all the Swans I speak to in person feel same way

That's funny mate my brother is a season ticket holder and I know loads more fans as I live in South Wales and none are delusional as you.

Is this kid for real? I literally burst out laughing when I read his posts.

Swansea have even received some press in America lad - due to your pass pass pass pass technique with average/slightly above average players (come on now, it's reality), but then we recognize it's been a lovely jaunt and just pat you on the head. You guys have done well, no argument. But don't act like a world beater.

Top 6 for a long time???? LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Exactly, most of their fans came out of the woodwork when they came up.

These bastards make me ashamed to be welsh at times, so much liverpool fans with no chance of actually trying to go and watch their team, swans have always had a great support though, 13,000 even in league 2, but the average was 16,000 last year, and they would have sold about 23/24,000 season tickets this season had the stadium been bg enough, lot of plastics sadly.

Anyway, beautiful sunny day in swansea today, i wana see planty of white scouser legs, topped up in sun tan cream and shorts, COYB

I CONFUSEDM SWANSEA ENGLISH OR PLAY IN WRONG PLACE? IS WALES COUNTRY? I THINK SWANSEA NEAR MANCHESTER COS JULIO SEE MANCHESTER SHIRTS THERE. MANY MANY FAT SEXY [Poor language removed]

I CONFUSEDM SWANSEA ENGLISH OR PLAY IN WRONG PLACE? IS WALES COUNTRY? I THINK SWANSEA NEAR MANCHESTER COS JULIO SEE MANCHESTER SHIRTS THERE. MANY MANY FAT SEXY [Poor language removed]

many lulz all round. But seriously Mr BrianSwann, give me some of that LSD you're on mate, if it makes me hallucinate or even as half deluded as you it must be good.

SWANSEE IS CHANGING SHIRTS WHITE THIS YEAR. LAST YEAR ALL SWANSEE SHIRT IS ONLY RED IT MAKE JULIO CONFUSED IN HEADFACE.

These bastards make me ashamed to be welsh at times, so much liverpool fans with no chance of actually trying to go and watch their team, swans have always had a great support though, 13,000 even in league 2, but the average was 16,000 last year, and they would have sold about 23/24,000 season tickets this season had the stadium been bg enough, lot of plastics sadly.

Anyway, beautiful sunny day in swansea today, i wana see planty of white scouser legs, topped up in sun tan cream and shorts, COYB

Good. Lolololololololololololol oh curlassic banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.