The excuses for our probable capitulation against Swansea are coming out already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorm, Taylor, Williams, Siggs, Dyer, Britton, Allen, Sinclair would all start for you

Brian, Brian, Brian a massive tut tut.

I think its great that youre so passionate about your club, granted they are playing good football and it must be an amazing feeling to come up and play with big boys for the first time in god knows when. But what you're forgetting is that we've seen all this before, tiny clubs who come and grow an ego and state that there players would walk into any other team, the fact of the matter is they won't.

I'll plan the next 12 months out for you, its almost the same for a lot of small time clubs that come and do well. Firstly, you will probably finish in the top 10, you may slip out towards the end but granted it will be a successful first season.

Then the summer comes along, a few bigger clubs start in Scott Sinclairs ear and he's off, out of contract next season and a reasonable offer comes in for him and your chairman accepts because Sinclair has an ego bigger the his birds @arse and he thinks he can make it in the big time; actually he won't because he will go like many other players that have been in his position (i.e. pennant, bentley etc), they look good at a small clubs because they stand out a bit. After Sinclairs departure your Icelandic superstar goes back to Germany, apparantly Babbel has said he wants him back in his team for next season.

After loosing 2 of his best players, Rodgers goes into the transfer market and over steps his boundaries and purchases a couple of players, puts them on high wages. The season starts and you loose your first couple of games, games that you would have won this year, suddenly the fluid passing game goes out the window and your team looks like a championship team; your new players haven't jelled and the pressures is mounting.

Around November your chairman snaps under pressure and sacks Rodgers, with the team probably just above the relegation zone. Mr chairman thinks Swansea are bigger than they are and is under the impression you should be top 10, so poor old Rodgers ends up on the scrap heap; with no real interest from any big managers your chairman appoints from within the club and this goes wrong, unable to pick up momentum and team confidence gone youre now in the bottom 3 approaching May. The expected happens, youre a relegated back to the depths of the Championship, and may I add......

Right where you belong!!!!!!

And by the way, none of your players would get into our side....fact, whereas...
Howard, Distin, Jags, Baines, Heitinga, Felliani, Pienaar, Drenthe, Rodwell, Barkey, Jelavic, Osman, Cahill would all stroll into yours.

Have a good day out today, you will probably win so enjoy the experience, it won't last for long

Delusion.jpg

Brian, Brian, Brian a massive tut tut.

I think its great that youre so passionate about your club, granted they are playing good football and it must be an amazing feeling to come up and play with big boys for the first time in god knows when. But what you're forgetting is that we've seen all this before, tiny clubs who come and grow an ego and state that there players would walk into any other team, the fact of the matter is they won't.

I'll plan the next 12 months out for you, its almost the same for a lot of small time clubs that come and do well. Firstly, you will probably finish in the top 10, you may slip out towards the end but granted it will be a successful first season.

Then the summer comes along, a few bigger clubs start in Scott Sinclairs ear and he's off, out of contract next season and a reasonable offer comes in for him and your chairman accepts because Sinclair has an ego bigger the his birds @arse and he thinks he can make it in the big time; actually he won't because he will go like many other players that have been in his position (i.e. pennant, bentley etc), they look good at a small clubs because they stand out a bit. After Sinclairs departure your Icelandic superstar goes back to Germany, apparantly Babbel has said he wants him back in his team for next season.

After loosing 2 of his best players, Rodgers goes into the transfer market and over steps his boundaries and purchases a couple of players, puts them on high wages. The season starts and you loose your first couple of games, games that you would have won this year, suddenly the fluid passing game goes out the window and your team looks like a championship team; your new players haven't jelled and the pressures is mounting.

Around November your chairman snaps under pressure and sacks Rodgers, with the team probably just above the relegation zone. Mr chairman thinks Swansea are bigger than they are and is under the impression you should be top 10, so poor old Rodgers ends up on the scrap heap; with no real interest from any big managers your chairman appoints from within the club and this goes wrong, unable to pick up momentum and team confidence gone youre now in the bottom 3 approaching May. The expected happens, youre a relegated back to the depths of the Championship, and may I add......

Right where you belong!!!!!!

And by the way, none of your players would get into our side....fact, whereas...
Howard, Distin, Jags, Baines, Heitinga, Felliani, Pienaar, Drenthe, Rodwell, Barkey, Jelavic, Osman, Cahill would all stroll into yours.

Have a good day out today, you will probably win so enjoy the experience, it won't last for long

We are the best Promoted side in the PL era at least

I think Newcastle under Keegan & Blackburn under Dalglish would beg to differ - as they were both challneging for the title after getting promoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.