The Everton Board Thread

What should we read into it?
Well it’s customary when someone leaves for the business to thank them for their service and wish them well for the future… there was none of that.

Also, given the reasons advised were personal and health related, I would have expected something along the lines of ‘everyone connected with the club wishes Sarvar a quick and successful recovery’… and there was none of that either.

The omission of such niceties struck me as rather odd.

Well it’s customary when someone leaves for the business to thank them for their service and wish them well for the future… there was none of that.

Also, given the reasons advised were personal and health related, I would have expected something along the lines of ‘everyone connected with the club wishes Sarvar a quick and successful recovery’… and there was none of that either.

The omission of such niceties struck me as rather odd.
Very Un-Everton That

They should just bring back the old banner on the gwladys saying....

The motto on the crest is the standard we expect

There's got to be something lad, at the end of the day of the day there's too many people employed by this club that are happy to ride the gravy train.

It can be separate, we can get 100% behind the team on match day and criticise how the club is being run.