The Everton Board Thread

I can’t help but think that this relegation is by design, we’ve been working towards it for the past few years, they are also throwing more fuel on the fire to ensure it happens. I just have no idea why?

I want to know why sky,bbc,radio merseyside,5 live,talksport and the print media etc etc arent banging on our chairman and ceo's door wanting interviews. Mcnulty confirms at 7 o clock that the police hadnt heared from Everton about any accusations before the match but then again from the bbc at 8 oclock saying the southampton game was made catagory A high risk after consultation with the police. Both from the bbc an hour a part. I hope our media savvy blues are all over this. I would like to hear somebody who is comfortable doing interviews raising these discrepencies on the same media outlets.The supporters reputation has been attacked here and its been talked about as if the events really happened. Shameful they are that board.

Its not even a cute move.
Resigning not because your are dreadful and your job(s) but because you were to scared to go the games anymore.
Well i dont care for the snide but i dont care how you play out your overdue exits.
Just go

They could've just hired more security or sat in a corporate box?

They don't have to be "one of us" to attend the game. This is utter bollocks and i won't be surprised if this just disappears in the media with no more mentions.

They increased security around the ground, searched people into the Gwladys apparently.

You don't do that in the morning...that was planned and instructed the night or days prior.

They increased security around the ground, searched people into the Gwladys apparently.

You don't do that in the morning...that was planned and instructed the night or days prior.

So they did all this and didn't attend when they were the only ones at danger?

Need a source to believe this. Appreciate it though. :)