The Derby is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under some rock somewhere, there will be a referee buzzing at the prospect of refereeing the most celebrated derby match in England, at the home of football, in front of the world's best fans, and a team in Red known for it's fairness and sporting abilities. The expectation of this weak minded cretin will be that Liverpool FC should win this which will show in the decisions given.

Anyone else buzzing at the prospect of us facing Liverpool in a weeks time. We appear to be coming into form at a good time and Liverpool appear out of form although this counts for nothing on the day. I'd be absolutely made up with a win at Anfield

It's the derby at Anfield so no i'm not looking forward to it. We could have Messi and Ronaldo playing and they'd still up their game and beat us.

Whoever's going to win the league, it sure ain't them. They lost 6 games in total last season - once we've done the business at Anfield they'll have lost 4 of their first 6 this time out.

There firm is ready

10312348_799514386779696_3626915617049769514_n.jpg

With our changing team and improved squad I'd like to think the mental thing is getting less and less.

There's only really IMO Jags, Distin, Hibbert and Osman who would be that way wired these days.

Think Jags could be on too much of a high that he doesn't have to face Suarez again, that the mental thing of playing liverpool will be small fry.

Just a shame sturridge will be back, I'm 90% confident we would do them without him in the side.

Just said then this West ham result will only make us fume more when we bottle it as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.