The Derby is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnstones

Player Valuation: £225k
Anyone else buzzing at the prospect of us facing Liverpool in a weeks time. We appear to be coming into form at a good time and Liverpool appear out of form although this counts for nothing on the day. I'd be absolutely made up with a win at Anfield

Anyone else buzzing at the prospect of us facing Liverpool in a weeks time. We appear to be coming into form at a good time and Liverpool appear out of form although this counts for nothing on the day. I'd be absolutely made up with a win at Anfield

We've a game to win sunday.

You're too early.

So would I be made up with a win there, this millenium hopefully.

Not sure I have ever looked forward to a derby. If Eto'o scores a hattrick on Sunday, I might feel a bit better. The team certainly looks good at the moment.

They always lift themselves for the derby though, however badly they might be playing. TBH, as soon as Gerrard retires I'll feel better about them. He just seems to lift their whole team for them.

Steve-Buscemi-Sobbing-and-Drinking-Reaction-Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.