Player Valuation: £8m
Definitely the worst back 4 in the league for me,

Cuco, the worst LB in the league
Kenny, still young and learning but has to be in the bottom 5 RBs
Williams, bottom 5 in the league
Jags bottom 5 in the league
Keane, still hopeful but bottom 8 for me so far
Holgate, learning and looks our future

Let's go back to the start of the season we have a LB who is coming to the end of his Premier league career and starting to pick up injuries,
we have a RB who has a broken leg and looks like he won't be back until after Christmas, so what does Koeman do ? he brings in a third choice onion from Southampton who can "play anywhere across the back 4" a LB and RB should have been bought, horrendous management.

our centre halves are Jags who's been finished for the last 2 seasons for me, Holgate a kid who has a lot of promise but he's still a kid learning his trade, Williams well it just hasn't worked out since he's been here has it and Keane who looks a good buy but we now know he's had problems, i still think he can be a good player.
The reason why i believe it's the back 4 are because it also affects the 4 or 5 playing in front of them, Siggy having to help Cuco by dropping deeper likewise the midfield dropping deeper to protect a poor back 4 all the time leaving the forward isolated, no wonder we are struggling to create and score goals.

I believe if Coleman and Baines had played most of those games we'd probably of been just behind Arsenal now, obviously we knew that was not going to happen and that's why it should of been sorted out.

Although he has done the job i.e. got us out of a relegation battle (I hope), he cannot be allowed to stay long term. I thought at one stage give him until mid next season, but after watching our away performances under him, he has to be paid off after we are completely safe. The whole player set up is wrong not the defence alone.

Although he has done the job i.e. got us out of a relegation battle (I hope), he cannot be allowed to stay long term. I thought at one stage give him until mid next season, but after watching our away performances under him, he has to be paid off after we are completely safe. The whole player set up is wrong not the defence alone.

Yeah he was always going to get 18 months but ideally 6 would of been better for us, now it's another big pay off from the Mosh

Koeman's away record was worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.