Sylvain Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to post in other thread!! merde! Won't let me. I think they will kiss and make up. Booby still the boss. Sylvain will play and let footy do talking while being a bit sore about how things went.

Think Martinez hasn't put him back in yet to prove a point. Wants to make sure Distin gets the message that you can't behave the way he apparently did and then just come straight back in.

They may have made up but what sort of message is it if you can F off and have a sulk (after rightfully being bollocked) but then come straight back into the side after just an apology? He probably wants to see Distin working hard in training to make up for walking out and to show he truly does want to get back to his best. If Distin had come straight back in then in his head he'd probably have felt justified for walking out or whatever.

Alcaraz is out for a while and I think he'll go the way Kone, wouldn't surprised if he never plays for us again now. Hopefully Distin has showed Roberto what he wants to see in training and he feels he's made his point. Distin and Jagielka, when both are at their best, are still one cracking CB partnership.

Think Martinez hasn't put him back in yet to prove a point. Wants to make sure Distin gets the message that you can't behave the way he apparently did and then just come straight back in.

They may have made up but what sort of message is it if you can F off and have a sulk (after rightfully being bollocked) but then come straight back into the side after just an apology? He probably wants to see Distin working hard in training to make up for walking out and to show he truly does want to get back to his best. If Distin had come straight back in then in his head he'd probably have felt justified for walking out or whatever.

Alcaraz is out for a while and I think he'll go the way Kone, wouldn't surprised if he never plays for us again now. Hopefully Distin has showed Roberto what he wants to see in training and he feels he's made his point. Distin and Jagielka, when both are at their best, are still one cracking CB partnership.

Wrong! They're both terrible on the ball, Distin more so. Endless pointless punts up field that just gives the ball away. As a partnership, Distin and Jags aren't actually very good whcih is something not a lot of blues realise, whereas pair either with Stones and it looks a good partnership

As an exiled Blue, can someone give a short summary of what is known to have happened? Rather than the scurrilous rumour-mongering that normally comes out. So, he knocked someone's missus up then? Shameful....

As an exiled Blue, can someone give a short summary of what is known to have happened? Rather than the scurrilous rumour-mongering that normally comes out. So, he knocked someone's missus up then? Shameful....
I don't think his milkman impression had anything to do with his recent AWOL episode.

Is his contract up at the end of the season? If so I assume he's not going to get a new one and that's part of the reason Martinez isn't interested in him any more

Status
Not open for further replies.