summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. He'd be good here if he was willing to slash his wages. He's a good athlete and could be alright under the tutelage of Distin maybe and covers RB for the forseeable.
Doubt he'd leave City's bench to take up a spot on ours.

If he's smart he'll go somewhere like Spurs or Southampton. Somebody in the upper half of the table that would give him a shot at being No 1. Maybe even a team like Villa or Stoke - unlikely to go down and definitely no 1.

Doubt he'd leave City's bench to take up a spot on ours.

If he's smart he'll go somewhere like Spurs or Southampton. Somebody in the upper half of the table that would give him a shot at being No 1. Maybe even a team like Villa or Stoke - unlikely to go down and definitely no 1.
He's going to be a sub pretty much anywhere he goes at least in the short term isnt he?

Micah Richards leaving City on a free in the summer.

Good cover at the back and to bulk up a European squad or swerve like a swervey thing on a banana going round a roundabout?

i would be on this like a chicken bonnet if i were everton manager. think he'd make a great centre half as well.

he's backup both.

He's going to be a sub pretty much anywhere he goes at least in the short term isnt he?
Not if he's willing to suck it up and go to a poorer team.

He probably would be a sub at Spurs and Southampton, but he has a better shot of becoming first team there than here I'd think. We have one of the top RBs in the league that's the same age as him.

We either need kids or near-retirees backing up Seamie unless we get CL and can throw around the sort of wages that people are willing to sit on the bench for.

Not if he's willing to suck it up and go to a poorer team.

He probably would be a sub at Spurs and Southampton, but he has a better shot of becoming first team there than here I'd think. We have one of the top RBs in the league that's the same age as him.

We either need kids or near-retirees backing up Seamie unless we get CL and can throw around the sort of wages that people are willing to sit on the bench for.
Maybe. But i would have thought if he was moving for 1st team football he'd have done it earlier to put himself in contention for England.

Good player Richards but his injury record and wages put me off. Should go for carles gil if the rumours of a 6 mil buyout are true whilst we are raiding Valencia Paco alcarer is a decent young striker

Carles Gil or Luciano Vietto of Racing Club in the hope they become the new David Silva or Aguero

Richards has always impressed me when I've watched him.

For free? We'd be silly to say no. In the worst case some donkey team would give us 8m for him in a couple of years.

Richards has always impressed me when I've watched him.

For free? We'd be silly to say no. In the worst case some donkey team would give us 8m for him in a couple of years.

He wouldnt be free tho mate, your talking a hefty signing on fee, plus I would imagine a pretty tasty weekly wage, not to mention having ANOTHER injury prone player in the squad.

Its a gamble.

linked with Vietto from racing club today. Beast on FM, no idea what hes like in real life. 6mil or thereabouts.

Are you sure Richards is on a free?

Transfermarkt state his contract is until 2015, and the Guardian have said City are looking to get about 7 million for him. They also state there is a chance he will go to Arsenal, with Sagna possibly going to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.