summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Bobby mate, for the first season in a long time, i actually see us as an attractive place for a agent to want his client to come to, especially for a younger player
You are probably not wrong. There's the Cameroonian lad at Barca B I think we will look at as a back up.

Good post mate, but I'm surprised you didn't mention Sylvain.

As much as I love the guy and reckon he has been our best defender at the club for the past few years he ain't getting any younger. I seriously reckon we need to be looking for a younger player in his mould this summer to eventually replace him. I reckon next year could be his last for us personally.

I tried to avoid what we need and who we need, as it all depends on where we finish and how we finish.

I think Distin has at least another season and it all depends on the progress Browning and Duffy can make.

Micah Richards leaving City on a free in the summer.

Good cover at the back and to bulk up a European squad or swerve like a swervey thing on a banana going round a roundabout?

Good cover at the back and to bulk up a European squad or swerve like a swervey thing on a banana going round a roundabout?

i like him, strong and good on the ball...not sure about injuries tho?

God no.

He looks a talented player at times, other times he reminds me of a young Titus Bramble, hes gonna want big wages and I dont like his application.

Good player Richards but his injury record and wages put me off. Should go for carles gil if the rumours of a 6 mil buyout are true whilst we are raiding Valencia Paco alcarer is a decent young striker

Status
Not open for further replies.