summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldnt be free tho mate, your talking a hefty signing on fee, plus I would imagine a pretty tasty weekly wage, not to mention having ANOTHER injury prone player in the squad.

Its a gamble.

Every player we get in is a gamble in fairness

Obviously the signing on fee would be (at a wild guess) in the £2m-ish zone. But if we got into the CL, he'd be quality to cover RB (where Hibbert is likely to retire from soon) as well as CB. I guess it's a case of, if he wants to be given a chance in a team that will give him a good amount of game time while being in the CL then, there's no other choice for him but to take a realistic wage.

Every player we get in is a gamble in fairness

Obviously the signing on fee would be (at a wild guess) in the £2m-ish zone. But if we got into the CL, he'd be quality to cover RB (where Hibbert is likely to retire from soon) as well as CB. I guess it's a case of, if he wants to be given a chance in a team that will give him a good amount of game time while being in the CL then, there's no other choice for him but to take a realistic wage.

Hes played 9 league games in 2 Seasons mate.

That rings some major alarms bells to me.

Hes played 9 league games in 2 Seasons mate.

That rings some major alarms bells to me.

Okay mate you win.

460DecoDanielDalZennaroEPA.jpg

Firstly, sign these 2...
Romelu-Lukaku-et-Zakaria-Bakkali-.jpg

This lad...
_72383868_traore_getty.jpg

These two...
12280411AZ12741.jpg

And him..
gareth-barry-everton.jpg

And I honestly think we can mount a challenge in the near future..

Vietto's only scored 3 in 28 games this year like after 13 in 33 last year, sounds a total agent made up piece of drivel tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.