summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand from Roberto's tactics Ba would much better fit that role than Hernandez. Hernandez hasn't been good at all lately while Ba has proven himself in many seasons now.

Nzogbia, just do it!
barkley.gif-467479.jpg

Shhhhhhhhush!

I reckon Lambert's been sniffing round these forums getting tips:

Aston Villa are poised to launch an ambitious summer raid for Manchester United's 25-year-old striker Javier Hernandez.

Full story: Daily Star

Villa boss Paul Lambert is also keen to sign Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott, 31, and Tottenham's 23-year-old midfielder Lewis Holtby.

Full story: Daily Telegraph
Most likely all nonsense, however.

This looks interesting though...

West Ham look set to lose midfielder Mohamed Diame in the summer, with Everton boss Roberto Martinez wanting to recruit the 26-year-old Senegal international, who has a £3.5m buyout clause.

Full story: Daily Mirror
... not that the Mirror is reliable or anything though!

Aston Villa are poised to launch an ambitious summer raid for Manchester United's 25-year-old striker Javier Hernandez.

Villa boss Paul Lambert is also keen to sign Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott, 31, and Tottenham's 23-year-old midfielder Lewis Holtby.

This looks interesting though...

West Ham look set to lose midfielder Mohamed Diame in the summer, with Everton boss Roberto Martinez wanting to recruit the 26-year-old Senegal international, who has a £3.5m buyout clause.

Full story: Daily Mirror
... not that the Mirror is reliable or anything though!
Id be confident putting money on lamblurt not being there next year

I suspect Hernandez, Lescott and Holtby will all receive more attractive offers than going to Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.