summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinez said fir Europe you need a 28 man squad. What is our squad number right now including loans

depends who martinez sees as counting. nobody on here would have included browning and ledson as part of our squad at the start of the season, but they're getting time on the bench in the league atm. there will be a few more youngsters who will play in cup games and are thus part of that 28.

I agree. We need to be realistic. We won't be spending more than £20m net

We won't get Lukaku but there are other strikers worth looking at like Ba, Lacazette, Batshuayi who could come in and leave some money left over for strengthening elsewhere.

Kone, Toure and one of the above as options is still a lot better than just having Lukaku to rely on all season.

is Bony on a short contract or something? If not surely he'd be the same price as Lukaku give or take a few mill

Assuming for the moment we DON'T get Lukaku back, and we DON'T get Bony (hypothetically both too expensive for permanent transfers, and maybe neither Chelsea nor Swansea are willing to loan) then has anyone actually watched the chaps at the next price bracket down: the likes of Lacazette, Batshuayi or maybe Kevin Gameiro?

And what is the huge fuss re Traore? Can someone who has seen him play a few games please tell me what we can expect from this guy? I don't know anywhere near enough about him to form an opinion.

Colback isnt good enough for you guys. Does very little for us and we often end up carrying him in games. Also he refuses to play LB now.

After thinking about it more today I'd actually really like Hernandez, he's a decent shout. We've needed a striker like him for ages and he could 'thrive' under Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.