Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be lucky to get a point imo, if stoke play defensively like they did vs us, then again that **** suarez has the possibility to create something out of nothing

I was going to mention the Suarez factor but didn't want to big him up. He is the type of player who can do something in the bus park. Of course Stoke won't be able to play their RS loanee either.

I love the fact that it was Osman that saved a point today. he is getting far to much stick.

Like most of them Osman gets stick on here when its deserved! Yesterday was proof (again) that he is best these days coming off the bench when teams are tiring and he has a bit more time and space, but sorry he's no longer a starter!

Like most of them Osman gets stick on here when its deserved! Yesterday was proof (again) that he is best these days coming off the bench when teams are tiring and he has a bit more time and space, but sorry he's no longer a starter!

I'm beginning to think the same of Lukaku lately. He scored most of his West Brom goals after coming on as sub.

I was going to mention the Suarez factor but didn't want to big him up. He is the type of player who can do something in the bus park. Of course Stoke won't be able to play their RS loanee either.

I absolutely hate the **** mate, but we'd be blind to admit that he is capable of winning them many many points this year in tight games like away at stoke etc, a bit like bale for spurs last year, their season rests on him

Sorry...i was being smart. Your tactical opinions on the games since sunderland caught my eye as you seem to post your opinions as if fact which comes across as a pub bore. Thats all.

You were wrong in your response to me regarding Osman but didnt mention that.

How does one post their opinion "as fact"? Everyone on here posts opinions... the pundits on MOTD spout opinions - what is it that makes you regard some people's opinions differently?

And in my opinion I am quite right about Osman - he can do a job in the no. 10 position if he comes off the bench to play 20 or 30 minutes there, but he's not physically up to playing a full 90. As for playing further back as a CM or DM - he lacks the necessary skill set.

I'm interested to listen to your contrary opinion - please explain how his 20-minute appearance as an ACM yesterday proves that he can play a full 90 as a CM or DM, this pub bore doesn't possess your level of tactical nous.

I was at the game mate, I thought Stoke were the better team.

They defended well and minimalised all space Everton tried to create.

Everton didn't look up to it, maybe the weather had an impact.

I was at the game mate, I thought Stoke were the better team.

They defended well and minimalised all space Everton tried to create.

Everton didn't look up to it, maybe the weather had an impact.

If you honestly thought stoke looked more comfortable on the ball mate dunno what game you saw their

We gave the ball away needlessly at times. When we approached the final third we had to wait for options, Stoke closed down well and didn't give us time on the ball that we've been used to.

A draw is a fair result but I'd be disappointed if I was a Stoke fan.

We gave the ball away needlessly at times. When we approached the final third we had to wait for options, Stoke closed down well and didn't give us time on the ball that we've been used to.

A draw is a fair result but I'd be disappointed if I was a Stoke fan.

Let me guess - you are a student and you were sat with Stoke supporting friends in the home section.

I would have kept Lukaku on at the end. Surely a shattered Romelu having a terrible game is a better option than Jelavic at the moment.

I apologise if I saw the game differently but I can't change what I saw.

Stoke is a tough place to play and the weather was awful.

No need to apologize lad, each to their own like, and we weren't great in possession by any means, just though for large parts stoke reverted to type with hoof balls and giving possession straight back is all

Status
Not open for further replies.