Specific moments you wrote us off as relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time in my life I knew Everton were getting the winner when we pulled it back to 2-2. Never been as confident of an Everton goal.

And I'm someone who is pacing around the room when we are 5-1 up at Brighton.

I couldn't watch the second half. I didn't trust us to not to throw it away and couldn't bear to watch.

I remember before halftime watching some old fella crying as he was walking down the stairs. Hope he never got off

There was an old picture of Brian Labone, walking around the perimeter of Goodison at half time looking desolate. Wimbledon were an horrific team to play against at the time. How we got away with that, I'll never know.

When Palace went 2-0, I admittedly walked out. Just couldn't bare to face it. Was at home eating my tea when I told DCL had scored to put us ahead.

After Newcastle last April as well. Was convinced that was it, done, gone. All hope lost. Stayed behind for about 30 mins after the whistle just trying to make my peace with it. Never in a million did I see that Brighton result coming.

Never ever want to experience those feelings, or the anxiety of Bournemouth, ever again as long as I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.