Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fromage sur le pain grillé, s'il vous plaît

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately wrong ... you can tell from his team sheets he loves the juice - plus my missus has fam who live nr him and he likes a good pint or two

Surprises me that. Moyes defo looks the temperance sort. I imagined him to relax by reading the King James bible.

Surprises me that. Moyes defo looks the temperance sort. I imagined him to relax by reading the King James bible.

I hope his wife chants passages from Revelations while he conducts a methodically brutal self-flagellation as penance for repeatedly playing Neville in midfield.

I was like ffs? when I saw this thread but just now it struck me that it is the year 2012 already. I voted for a no-go.

I hope his wife chants passages from Revelations while he conducts a methodically brutal self-flagellation as penance for repeatedly playing Neville in midfield.

He defo looks like him in postmatch interviews.....

6a0105364a8fba970c01538ea0c418970b-800wi

It's March 14 2012. The day's papers have been full of eulogies for Moyes's ten years at Everton. You bump into a grim faced Moyes in a pub and get him talking. He tells you that he's not in the job for the money, he's always believed that he can take Everton forward and win trophies, but that recently he's been questioning himself and wondering whether he should make this his final season at the club.

What do you say to him ?

Can you buy us a pint?

OH MY GOD ANOTHER THREAD TO BASH MOYSE I'M OUTRAGED, IM GOING TO CALL THE EU AND TELL THEM ALL ABOUT YOU HORRIBLE MEANIES AND ABOUT KENWRIGHT STEALING MONEY FROM EVERTON IN THE SEYCHELLES.

Status
Not open for further replies.