Should Moyes be in charge for the last two games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should be allowed to manage the last two games.

We'll smash these and he'll have a nice lap of honour at the end.

No they wouldn't and Moyes hasn't been poached.

What's the difference between say if Moyes was given the United job this week and it not be announced until after the season... But everyone at both clubs knew but the fans?

Would people still fume if they didn't know?[/QUOTE]

No, we wouldn't know?

If everyone knew he was taking Felli and Baines with him, would you still want him in charge of us for the last 2 games?

Moyes would have known for a long time. He was groomed long before but waiting for the Old Guy to step down probably took a little longer.

BK would have known too, but whats he going to do? In his eyes Moyes is the man.

I just wouldn't like to be in Moyes shoes if we lose to West Ham.

I don't know what he's trying to achieve by staying on. It could all go horribly pear shaped if the team don't turn up.

Why would it matter to Moyes? It´s not as if he´s got a job to protect is it.

They could not turn up for a spot in Wembley and possible Europe at home against a poor Wigan side.

What makes you think they will turn up for a end of season damp squib with no manager to impress?

We should have all known when on a few occasions in the media -radio & press stubbs'y stated it may have been hard to keep DM at EFC - that was as early as January so BK must have had an idea too!

He's announced like many player do, he will be leaving when his contract expires. Which is not yet, therefore he finishes what is left he is getting paid for.

And I fully expect over the next couple of weeks till he departs not only will he still give his all for efc but he will be giving advice to bill on potential new managers, players who he was looking at and I imagine having a word in the ears of several youngsters with advice about there futures.

And yeah he deserves a good send off, he got offered the best job in probably world football, time to show some class not bitterness

Yes Son, you are too good for little Everton, run down your your contract and I will have you on a free in a couple of years.

And yeah he deserves a good send off, he got offered the best job in probably world football, time to show some class not bitterness

WRONG MATE HE WAS OFFERED THE BEST JOB IN WORLD FOOTBALL BACK IN 2002.

_58949568_tv000233546.jpg

Being picky here I know put is really going to see out his contract as all i see is one long fanfare for him which is wrong, can't see him being of any benefit to EFC whatsoever for the 4 weeks after season ends. Is he going to discuss summer targets with Bill and set pre-season plans. No don't think so, so he will leave a good 4 weeks before his contract actually runs out. He shouldn't be anywhere near the squad after today and should be sat in the stands.

He's announced like many player do, he will be leaving when his contract expires. Which is not yet, therefore he finishes what is left he is getting paid for.

And I fully expect over the next couple of weeks till he departs not only will he still give his all for efc but he will be giving advice to bill on potential new managers, players who he was looking at and I imagine having a word in the ears of several youngsters with advice about there futures.

You just really don't get the fact that we're Everton and deserve so much more than this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.