Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am devastated that he hasn't been sacked. Like seriously, I feel on the edge of tears that this level of under-performance is being accepted by those who run our club.

How, why is he still in a job?

I'm getting angrier by the minute.

He better not be in charge on Saturday. He really better not.

Martinez, Jones, Lawrence and gk coach all out.
Bring In Joe Royle and Peter Reid until the end of the season and then start searching for our future manager

Yes - if it was gonna happen before Saturday I think it would have happened this morning. Now we have to wait till Sunday. Or maybe May.

Does anyone know the play "Waiting for Godot"??
Nah but shes fit in the new batman movie

I am honestly physically sicker today by the complete inaction of the board.

Are they completely ignorant of public opinion on this fraud? ANY other club would have sacked him in the early hours of this morning FFS

Joke of a club, rightfully being laughed at, with no respect for itself.

For me, their inertia is worse than the shambles we witnessed last night. These jokers are supposed to be running the club ffs (into the ground by the look of it)

The only slim chance we have left of winning on Saturday is [Poor language removed] him off within the next 24hrs. The players clearly don't believe in him so if he's gone they may decide they want to actually try and play football

It's not gonna happen though cos' Kenwright is shitless

All of us blaming Kenright, but would this decision now fall at Moshiri's feet as the major shareholder?

Either way just get him sacked asap ffs

It's a dereliction of duty from anyone with the power to sack him that they haven't already done so. What are they expecting to change FFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.