Shareholders Association force EGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a fair chunk of our increased revenue to be invested in our stadium issue.

Be it through whacking it in some savings account somewhere until we have enough to contribute towards a funding deal for a brand spanking new shiny thing, or we start by rebuilding one of the stands.

Like the current government, we need capital spending on infrastructure.

Not a great admirer of Mr Kenwright as a businessman (massive understatement) but the furore over his use of the word 'rape' is a colossal over-reaction......check out a high proportion of match-talk on here and almost every poster will use the terminology
"we'll get raped" or " the ****e will f@ckin' rape us".

However, if I managed my business the way this Board does, or interacted with and dealt with stakeholders as badly as they do I'd expect a damn rougher ride.

The club's own Articles of Association forbid directors from receiving any remuneration unless they are also employees of the club.

So what the board were doing was bragging about not doing something they are legally barred from doing anyway. Unbelievable.

Is this the first EGM or any meeting where there has been a Media / Twitter presence, relaying information to the world via the Internet?

Why don't the 33% shareholders all sell to one person making a new majority shareholder. Is that possible or even legal?

I dont think its actually Wyness is it?

055Pj8j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.