Season tickets 24/25 prices

You REALLY should be Matthew.

The Internet is a VERY dangerous place, I dont know what you posted, but depending on what it was you will be pretty assed when the letters come through the door informing you about the loan on a condo in Miami.

about my season card purchase didn’t think i did anything wrong lol

anyone know how my nephew checks were he is on the waiting list?
I don’t think you can accurately.

Though I remember getting an email recently where they are going to split the tiers up into cohorts so you know how far off you are.

I think that happens in a couple of weeks but I can’t find the email now.

Anyone have any idea of what the email said?

I don’t think you can accurately.

Though I remember getting an email recently where they are going to split the tiers up into cohorts so you know how far off you are.

I think that happens in a couple of weeks but I can’t find the email now.

Anyone have any idea of what the email said?
Sometime in May for banding they were not specific on actual dates. Waitlist should be getting contacted week comencing 13th May for next 24/25 ST. Thats complete by the 17th. Then I reckon the bandings will be released the following week beginning 20th May....but knowing Everton it will prob roll into June/July with no further comms.

I think I sold my Xbox 360 to you on eBay in 2010, any chance you can send the money soon?

I remember our transaction Mr EFC, I offer all my apologies. If you send me all your bank details Mr EFC I will deposit the money into your account. As a gesture I will transfer an extra £50k, to do that though you will have to transfer £10k to my bank account, I will then transfer the £50k and your £10k back to you. Many greetings.

Pretty much everyone renewed according to a member of staff there.

I tried for a seat move (again) and they didn't have two together. (They had 4 pairs in TB that didn't renew last season)

Everyone hanging on for one more season.

Indeed, I didn't think there would be a huge number of seats being released. Hopefully I should get one for the first year at BM...

My son is position 3000-3500 so presume that's how many are in front of him, hopefully should get one in the new stadium?