Season tickets 24/25 prices

My GF been on waiting list since 2019 but no memberships so probably nowhere near but mate who joined in 2022 and had 3 memberships is in 6001-6500 band

Waiting list number x £35. Every year. Wow!
To put our 30,000ish members paying £35 a year into perspective......Man Utd as an example have got 300,000ish paid up members around the world all paying up to £75 each. Makes our income look like chicken feed, the owners and board of Everton have let us fall so far behind most other clubs in the PL. Absolutely woeful commercial incompotence with the opportunities the PL has offered us over the years and the fact this was once one of the elite clubs. Sack em all before we fall further !!!

To put our 30,000ish members paying £35 a year into perspective......Man Utd as an example have got 300,000ish paid up members around the world all paying up to £75 each. Makes our income look like chicken feed, the owners and board of Everton have let us fall so far behind most other clubs in the PL. Absolutely woeful commercial incompotence with the opportunities the PL has offered us over the years and the fact this was once one of the elite clubs. Sack em all before we fall further !!!
I'm glad fans don't have to pay £75 for a membership tbh, that's outrageous

I'm glad fans don't have to pay £75 for a membership tbh, that's outrageous
They have options to pay less. £35 i think is their lite version. The £75 gives you additional access and the people who pay it have got the money and dont think its outrageous. Its just a comercially savvy club who understand what their different levels of fans want.

Most clubs also dont charge you to join a waitlist for a ST. Even the RS dont do it or maybe £5 to join it for ever. No you have to be an Everton supporter to get the privilege of paying £35 for a membership you dont really want just to be on a waitlist for a ST.

They have options to pay less. £35 i think is their lite version. The £75 gives you additional access and the people who pay it have got the money and dont think its outrageous. Its just a comercially savvy club who understand what their different levels of fans want.

Most clubs also dont charge you to join a waitlist for a ST. Even the RS dont do it or maybe £5 to join it for ever. No you have to be an Everton supporter to get the privilege of paying £35 for a membership you dont really want just to be on a waitlist for a ST.
Oh also get a dirt cheap crap tin can or other tat that i dont want every year.....rather them leave the products in mother earth than send me that useless unwanted rubbish every year. Sorry for ranting. I'm annoyed with the club this week, they seem to find new and inventive ways to kick me in the balls every few weeks. 🤣

I think they screwed up my waiting list joining date but at 1501-2000 should still be ok for BMD so no panic…..
I’m pretty sure they’ve done the same to me. Unlesss I had two separate memberships that didn’t join together. Anyway 2500-3000 should hopefully be enough.

Anyone know where I can see if physical season card was added or how to add one if i haven't already included it?

Anyone know where I can see if physical season card was added or how to add one if i haven't already included it?
It says on the order confirmation e mail mate.
It has the season ticket you ordered and will also show physical card if you’ve ordered one.

It says on the order confirmation e mail mate.
It has the season ticket you ordered and will also show physical card if you’ve ordered one.

Just has the season ticket price and nothing else so guessing I need to add it on. Thanks mate

A group of hackers say they have stolen the personal details of 560 million Ticketmaster customers.
ShinyHunters, the group claiming responsibility, says the stolen data includes names, addresses, phone numbers and partial credit card details from Ticketmaster users worldwide.
The hacking group is reportedly demanding a $500,000 (£400,000) ransom payment to prevent the data from being sold to other parties.
The Australian government says it is working with Ticketmaster to address the issue. The FBI has also offered to assist, a spokesperson for the US Embassy in Canberra told Agence France-Presse.

A spokesperson for the FBI told the BBC it "has no comment on this matter".
"The Australian Government is aware of a cyber incident impacting Ticketmaster," a spokesperson for the Australia Home Affairs Department said in a statement to the BBC's media partner CBS News.
"The National Office of Cyber Security is engaging with Ticketmaster to understand the incident."
The American website Ticketmaster, one of the largest online ticket sales platforms in the world, has yet to confirm whether it has experienced a security breach.
Cyber security experts are warning that the claims could be false but authorities in Australia, where it was first reported, have confirmed they are investigating.
An advert with some data samples allegedly obtained in the breach have been posted on the website BreachForums - a newly relaunched hacking forum.
ShinyHunters has been linked to a string of high-profile data breaches resulting in millions of dollars in losses to the companies involved.

Everton that.