Season tickets 24/25 prices

After a long time abroad I became an official member this year and I'm in 15001-18000 on the waitlist. I would expect somewhere within there is the total number of official memberships we sell.

I am a patient man. Luckily.

If yours still says pending you might have a good chance of getting one.
Also got my Dear John unsuccesful email. Im way lower than id had hoped in the waitlist. Pretty sure i wont get one for the first season at BMD now. At least we all have an idea where we are in the Q now and i expect there will be a big increase in ST numbers for BMD so ill keep my fingers crossed.

Also got my Dear John unsuccesful email. Im way lower than id had hoped in the waitlist. Pretty sure i wont get one for the first season at BMD now. At least we all have an idea where we are in the Q now and i expect there will be a big increase in ST numbers for BMD so ill keep my fingers crossed.
I don't think there will be, It's basically giving away money, something we clearly can't do.

How many season tickets are there now? 31k sounds familiar. I'll be amazed if the total is over 35 at Bramley Moore.

Pretty sure you'll find a lot of people with ST at Goodison will slowly give them up. Loads hold on to them because they have a decent seat, something that's in short supply at Goodison. Pretty much every seat that goes on general sale is some kind of restricted/obstructed view. None of those at BM so hanging onto your seat year after year is less critical.

I don't think there will be, It's basically giving away money, something we clearly can't do.

How many season tickets are there now? 31k sounds familiar. I'll be amazed if the total is over 35 at Bramley Moore.

Pretty sure you'll find a lot of people with ST at Goodison will slowly give them up. Loads hold on to them because they have a decent seat, something that's in short supply at Goodison. Pretty much every seat that goes on general sale is some kind of restricted/obstructed view. None of those at BM so hanging onto your seat year after year is less critical.
But 45k seats sold is better than a POTENTIAL 45k seats sold?

And there is currently some pretty nice savings for a Season Ticket over buying tickets per game.

I know thats your point, but other than the view and availability, its a pretty critical reason I buy a ST.