Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think some one may mentioned this earlier remember when moyes came no prem experience and done decent at Preston and we were like who the [Poor language removed] he yeah Dyche as a way of playing but his team play for each other hearing him
Earlier he didn’t deny not being last game for Burnley

Haha, the Leicester City example. Always a winner! Now I think of it you’re right. I didn’t have Leicester City down to win the 15/16 PL. I don’t think many gave them much of a chance even into the February or March of that year. But do you know what? They bloody did it! And so whenever anybody tries to make any sort of footballing point between now and the end of time the other person in the argument will always be able to say “yeah, but Leicester won the league that time. Argument won!”.

Come on. Leicester was a freak year. Something of that scale will never happen again. Plus as well as being organized (like this current Burnley side are), they also had some quality break out players (vardy kante Mahrez) who no one had hardly heard of before that season. It all came together for them and opposition all under-performed. It was the perfect storm and just because that happened does not mean burnley are champions league contenders. Their mahrez is Hendrick, their vardy is Vokes, and their kante is jack cork.

None of the big 6 will ever give Dyche a job as manager. Half of our fans are saying he’s not good enough, others are threatening to boycott games. Look at the state we’re currently in and look at what people are saying. In this country he would never get a bigger job. You could say Newcastle (because they have a bigger stadium) but I don’t class the geordies as a big club. You might, I don’t know.

His best chance of “making it” would be everton. It depends how big his balls are as to him actually taking it. As I said before we’ll see...

God bless Leicester City, they will forever be the trump card to have in your pack :D But let's not forget Moyesie getting Everton into Europe (4th place); who would have expected that at the time? To be honest, I think it's a personal thing. I would just like to see him stay at Burnley and upset a few top club apple-carts. Maybe I'm just trying to hang on to the romantic view of football I had in my childhood, and not wanting to give in to the cynical realities of it all lol

As for Newcastle United; I do feel they are a big Club with a fantastic fanbase. If they can stay in the Premier League, and find a new wealthy owner willing to invest, appointing the right Manager could see them going places. Or they could end up in our boat. You all the right pieces in place; one or two will just not do the job.

The problem i see with Dyche is his teams only good quality is they don't give up big chances. They give up a healthy amount of smaller chances and they don't really create much. Would it be enough to save us? Probably. But I honestly see Big Sam as a better manager of this type of game if that is what we feel we need.

He is ex Celtic so can’t see the Rangers thing happening

I know pardew has applied for that job. Mcinnes is their top priority.
I just dont get it. He is in a decent run of form, granted, but he has been there 5 seasons, or years, whatever. His mitts are all over the club and the team. He has no track record of short term fixes, at all.

Which is what we need.

Totally agree. Silva has a better record of a short term fix. 39% win rate at the utterly abject hull city who were marooned at the bottom of the league in his 6 months there, whilst taken in to context with his other achievements means we should be looking no further than him. Compare his win rate with dyche in the EPL and it's not even a comparison.

I think you're going to have to work a bit harder with the corn there and maybe mention Stone Island and the BNP, to get a reaction ;)

Without doubt, the ( white ) inhabitants of places like Burnley, Blackburne and Colne have a racist undertone to them, but it's not much worse than i"ve heard from many scousers. The difference is, that from folks from East Lancs are honest about their racism, whereas ( white ) Scousers tend to be a bit embarassed about their racism.

I'm a big fan of honesty. If people are honest, you can correct and educate them. If they're dishonest, then it's much harder to deal with.

On-topic ... Silva in.

Im simply NEA currently.

If you need a hug, just say so big fella

... and I'll send Mikey round.

The problem i see with Dyche is his teams only good quality is they don't give up big chances. They give up a healthy amount of smaller chances and they don't really create much. Would it be enough to save us? Probably. But I honestly see Big Sam as a better manager of this type of game if that is what we feel we need.

Your an Everton fan calling for Sam allardayce. A corrupt fat Money grabbing hoof ball manager. Go have a lay down.

dyche, allardayce it's making me physically sick were Everton football club ffs. They don't even spring to mind please moshri do what you want to do and don't listen to anyone else
There are quality managers available at the minute that require no pays offs etc just a contract. But I'm gonna guess they aren't interested at the minute and probably not willing to put their good reputations on the line for a project that doesn't seem to attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.