Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quality managers available at the minute that require no pays offs etc just a contract. But I'm gonna guess they aren't interested at the minute and probably not willing to put their good reputations on the line for a project that doesn't seem to attractive

We don't know anything mate. All I will say is if anybody thinks allardayce or dyche is what we need I give up

Not impressed with Dyche. I reckon he will take us down.

Although I think a Dyche appointment would be deeply underwhelming, I don't think he'd take us down.

I was mostly positive about Martinez and Koeman taking over, and was fairly quickly proven wrong on both of them, so, if Dyche gets the nod, I'm hoping I'll be wrong yet again and he'll bag us a trophy.

There are quality managers available at the minute that require no pays offs etc just a contract. But I'm gonna guess they aren't interested at the minute and probably not willing to put their good reputations on the line for a project that doesn't seem to attractive
Allardyce would require a £2m pay out to Crystal Palace, as per the terms of his resignation, and Dyche is under contract at Burnley. Both would require a pay off.

Allardyce would require a £2m pay out to Crystal Palace, as per the terms of his resignation, and Dyche is under contract at Burnley. Both would require a pay off.
My post wasn't disputing that, nor do I class Sam as a good manager lol I meant there's good managers out there who are free agents that we should go for but they probably don't want to touch us given the situation which is probably why it's expected we'll end up with one of Moyes, Dyche and Fat Sam and not one of Ancelloti, Tuchel or Pelegrini etc

Think Dyche is hard enough to tell this mom to [Poor language removed] up pr [Poor language removed] off. Which does us well till Jan. Where he falls down is who he can bring in will be mediocre players. Splash the cash Usmanov I mean Moshiri

Although I think a Dyche appointment would be deeply underwhelming, I don't think he'd take us down.

I was mostly positive about Martinez and Koeman taking over, and was fairly quickly proven wrong on both of them, so, if Dyche gets the nod, I'm hoping I'll be wrong yet again and he'll bag us a trophy.
I slated them both, and dyche is grim, stand by me wolo

If it’s him unfortunately it does feel like “welcome to Everton Football Club, please leave ambition at the door”.

I think it will be some dark days under him, not that they are exactly rosey now but it’s only one rung up from Big Sam for me, who is so bottom of the pile.

If it’s him unfortunately it does feel like “welcome to Everton Football Club, please leave ambition at the door”.

I think it will be some dark days under him, not that they are exactly rosey now but it’s only one rung up from Big Sam for me, who is so bottom of the pile.

My feelings exactly, the only thing I see in favor of Dyche is that he is not Fat Sam. Still I could be very wrong, I thought Koeman was going to be good for us.

Koeman has taken us further back than any other manager I can remember. And that includes Mike Walker.
The manager's job is now a poisoned chalice and far too scary for any top manager to touch. The choice is clearly Fireman Sam or Dyche. My preference would be Dyche.

Henry Winter on Sean Dyche, on the radio just now: "Ignore the gruff voice and the bouncer image...very good manager...sophisticated operation...sports science..."

Status
Not open for further replies.