2023/24 Sean Dyche

Feel sorry for him

The squad just has ZERO quality
Yes and no. I'm usually happy to dig out the players, but Dyche is working with a few players with decent potential and either misusing or poorly coaching them all.

The worst offence is playing Garner in some weird throwback Steve Stone 1996 right midfield role that doesn't exist anymore.

Ashley Williams and Andros Townsend on MOTD 2 both twisting the knife on the basket case that this organisation now is.

Both fingering the midfield as the central starting cause of the present malaise.

Martin Keown picks out the central defence as the issue. Zones in on Keane, no edge to the ever switching off lump.

1692569926640.jpg

Ashley Williams and Andros Townsend on MOTD 2 both twisting the knife on the basket case that this organisation now is

Both fingering the midfield as the central starting cause of the present malaise.

Martin Keown picks out the central defence as the issue. Zones in on Keane, no edge to the ever switching off lump.
I don’t think Townsend twisted the knife in..I think he cares. I do think Keown is more vitriolic. Not a patch on Hinchcliffe to be fair.

I agreeAgree Villa are better than us, thats how football works. Some teams are better than others. However better teams can be beat with the correct tactics and coaching. Playing players in the correct position and not playing the leagues worst CB also helps
Agree Villa are better than us, thats how football works. Some teams are better than others. However better teams can be beat with the correct tactics and coaching. Playing players in the correct position and not playing the leagues worst CB also helps
I agree, what annoyed me today was we didn’t start too bad weren’t swamped by attacks, but the heads dropped at 2-0 and that’s not acceptable. Every goal was One or more defensive errors. But we shouldn’t throw the towel in. Dyche will get us back on track And he will have took a lot in from that performance. Keane will not be in that starting 11 long term. Trust me.

I agree, what annoyed me today was we didn’t start too bad weren’t swamped by attacks, but the heads dropped at 2-0 and that’s not acceptable. Every goal was One or more defensive errors. But we shouldn’t throw the towel in. Dyche will get us back on track And he will have took a lot in from that performance. Keane will not be in that starting 11 long term. Trust me.

Has a blind side when it comes to Keane. Yes he worked with him years ago but that was then and in a totally different system. Only dropped him last season when he was being questikned by ex pro's and journos on Keane's form.

His Keane obsession will end up seekng him gone, just hope it doesnt see us relegated.

Today reminded me of some of our away games under Lamps until he realised these players can only sit in and break, with some players pressing others not, error strewn, braindead, laboured. The manager can be blamed for the set up and picking Keane but he can't be blamed for the lack of wingers, injuries and players not doing their jobs. Plus the fact that we haven't reinforced enough. We have a poor squad they need to be coached in a simple manner I'm surprised he doesn't realise this. I thought Dyche was a manager who always preached the basics. Our defence looks poor. But ultimately as others have said this is a performance we have seen often because the squad isn't good enough and the mentality is weak, it has been for years, ultimately and the recruitment hangs every manager out to dry. It's very hard to judge any manager we have because it's a chaotic club mismanaged from above.