2023/24 Sean Dyche

I just think his position is untenable. No director of football has been allowed to do his job. Thelwell took the job knowing that. I am not convinced we'd actually notice the difference if he wasn't employed by the club...
Agree with that part…his job is untenable because the role itself is an untenable role within the club but it’s not an indicator that Thelwell is poor as you initially suggested that Thelwell wouldn’t have anything to offer any club. He may be absolutely crap, we simply do not know, but I absolutely agree he should resign out of principal.

loads have mate, and rightly so

i thought ( we would of learnt from last seasons ) but plans in place etc

it’s just the f n same

Our team could look radically different in a few games time.

McNeil
Dele
Harrison

Could replace Iwobi, Doucoure and Garner. DCL again didn't get many minutes in a team going forward, so we've yet to see his impact.

I dislike Dyche at the moment because of his inability to bin of Keane and handling of DCL when he should have played against Fulham and rested today but you can't sack him based on one game. Fingers crossed Keane is benched from now on and then those players come into the team making it a more hardworking outfit that won't have these sorts of days.

If we start losing every game 3/4/5 nil and the players aren't playing for Dyche then that becomes a totally different scenario. Until that time we need to lead by example and show the players what backbone looks like.

Zero accountability from Dyche in his post match comments.

You’re picking the team and tactics, and training and coaching them fella - hold ya hands up ffs.

This isn’t a Dyche out post btw, he’s getting limited support from mosh and Bill and we can’t keep changing and blaming managers, but he is making mistakes with selection and tactics, and doesn’t seem capable of accepting that.

Yer man was busy hounding out Lampard last season and saying all our issues would be resolved by getting rid of him.

We’ve tried every single type of manager possible. Young progressive, defensive dinosaur, disciplinarian, one of the greatest managers of all time, possession based, counter attack based.

Eventually there has to be a different response than ‘sack the manager’ when it’s not working for the seventh time.

Our team could look radically different in a few games time.

McNeil
Dele
Harrison

Could replace Iwobi, Doucoure and Garner. DCL again didn't get many minutes in a team going forward, so we've yet to see his impact.

I dislike Dyche at the moment because of his inability to bin of Keane and handling of DCL when he should have played against Fulham and rested today but you can't sack him based on one game. Fingers crossed Keane is benched from now on and then those players come into the team making it a more hardworking outfit that won't have these sorts of days.

If we start losing every game 3/4/5 nil and the players aren't playing for Dyche then that becomes a totally different scenario. Until that time we need to lead by example and show the players what backbone looks like.

I really wouldn’t be factoring Dele in at all.

Both of those were lined up by Brands prior to him leaving the club. I do think its harsh to label Patterson "shocking" the lads still developing although for me he needs a loan move to the championship to learn his trade.

My point was - since Benitez and the infamous summer of £1.7m spend we've spent more money and gone backwards which myself and a few others like @Saint Domingo warned people about yet it was easy for us to be labelled as happy clappers.

You dont sack a manager unless there are better replacements out there to come in and replace the man who's leaving. We sacked Benitez and had that problem and we'll have the same problem if we chase Dyche out the door prematurely.

If the club had dough / was going places then then by all means go get on the blower to Mancini but he aint coming ere in our current situation.
This the same Jaffa boy that alienated the clubs best players that came within a whisker of Europe only months earlier.

Then booted them out and brought in the likes of Rondon & Mykolenko.
Yet you lapped up the inevitable decline and persisted winding up propper Blues that seen through the sham from day one.
So much so you were forced to take a break from here , anyone would think you were a kopite in disguise.

What was your former name again ?

You could give this fella lukaku, Messi and Ronaldhino and he would still have Keane in defence and Maupay on standby because they are his mates.

All you will ever get from this fella is relegation battles and spiel.

You could give this fella lukaku, Messi and Ronaldhino and he would still have Keane in defence and Maupay on standby because they are his mates.

All you will ever get from this fella is relegation battles and spiel.
And they have completed his 'gaffer day.' Dinosaur.

I really wouldn’t be factoring Dele in at all.

If it ain't working having Doucoure there, then the options are limited. Suppose Danjuma could, Adams if he signs? If we haven't shifted Dele by the end of the window you'd have to assume he would play and has a 7 game audition. I would only use him in tandem with DCL though to try to bring out the best of them both.

Zero accountability from Dyche in his post match comments.

You’re picking the team and tactics, and training and coaching them fella - hold ya hands up ffs.

This isn’t a Dyche out post btw, he’s getting limited support from mosh and Bill and we can’t keep changing and blaming managers, but he is making mistakes with selection and tactics, and doesn’t seem capable of accepting that.

10000000% mate