2023/24 Sean Dyche

….I’m sure he’ll play Branthwaite very soon & then it’ll be up to the youngster to grab his opportunity (I think he will). Dyche has stated he’s very impressed by Branthwaite but in terms of fitness he’s a couple of weeks behind the others. He wont play him for fear of injury risk.

Bit disappointed in Dyche’s post match interview. He accepted Villa were much better in every aspect of the game but I wanted him to be angry and apologise to the away supporters. Dyche’s attitude concerned me a little, overall yesterday concerned me lots.

Not when he started Maupay then starts Keane both games with Branthwaite available.

Dyche done his job keeping us up. He is a very limited manager. Thank you goodbye. Potter should be given the job now before the window shuts.

When is the time to sack Dyche? If he loses the next 3 probably already be down, Leicester lost 6 on the bounce and never recovered.

The guys pre season was crap his tactics are crap. We keep sacking mangers and bringing worse in. Silva is a better manger. Rafael nearly killed the club. Lampard was a joke. Potter is a top manager go get him.
Exactly the same thing would have happened if Branthwaite played or if Potter was manager.

You don't start shouting to change a manager two games into a new season when he hasn't even got his new signings in.

We've changed managers time and time again and nothing changes.

Villa are better than us , have better players and we should have put chances away to beat Fulham.

We give him until December and judge then.

Exactly the same thing would have happened if Branthwaite played or if Potter was manager.

You don't start shouting to change a manager two games into a new season when he hasn't even got his new signings in.

We've changed managers time and time again and nothing changes.

Villa are better than us , have better players and we should have put chances away to beat Fulham.

We give him until December and judge then.
But we won’t, we will give him until mid jan, hire a new manager on the final day of the transfer window, and hope they save us. But it will likely be too late then. We played with fire last season and it very nearly burnt us. The board is the same board under different names. Full of Moshiri yes men. Nothing has changed.

He was poor last season with his tactics and subs for large parts. That hasn’t changed by the looks of it.

But we won’t, we will give him until mid jan, hire a new manager on the final day of the transfer window, and hope they save us. But it will likely be too late then. We played with fire last season and it very nearly burnt us. The board is the same board under different names. Full of Moshiri yes men. Nothing has changed.

He was poor last season with his tactics and subs for large parts. That hasn’t changed by the looks of it.
The squads not good enough , simple as. Out of the past 7 managers only Carlo would make a difference. Do you have any suggestions of managers that would suddenly improve this lot?

The squads not good enough , simple as. Out of the past 7 managers only Carlo would make a difference. Do you have any suggestions of managers that would suddenly improve this lot?
No, we have a dof for that.

Squads not good enough, depth isn’t good enough. That’s on the board and Thelwell currently.

Tactics and subs and game plan is on Dyche though. We should have thanked him and moved on at the end of last season as like I say, it was poor for large parts. We didn’t, so either we back him with players (which we haven’t really) or a decision will likely need to be made.

Why are you still obsessed/bitter about Benitez chief ?

He left 2 years ago and not one appointment since has a better win % than him. You're repeating the same blame cycle with Dyche - blaming him for all the problems and proclaiming the next man will be our saviour when the likelihood is we end up with another dud like Lampard.

Kenwright

No Money/FFP

Average squad

Toxic atmosphere throughout the club

Injuries to key players

Recovering from Lampard's tenure

^^^ thats why we're struggling.
No mate we are struggling because we have no defence, no midfield and forward line.
A sign of madness is playing Keane over and over again and expecting a different outcome. We looked all over the place yesterday. That’s on the coaching as the same players played differently at Brighton and looked decent.
Patterson is a shambles and he’s playing players out of position.
He’s the manager and I blame him for the Fulham game playing Maupay who is garbage.

Squads not good enough, depth isn’t good enough. That’s on the board and Thelwell currently.

Tactics and subs and game plan is on Dyche though. We should have thanked him and moved on at the end of last season as like I say, it was poor for large parts. We didn’t, so either we back him with players (which we haven’t really) or a decision will likely need to be made.
Again who could extract anything out of this squad. His game plan created chances last week but ultimately I’m not really sure that this is all on him. He needs a bit of help with the squad to really assess

Pretty sure when Mcneil and Harrison are fit they will play on the wings. Danjuma will be decent and we need to loan in or try and buy a CB. Then we'll see an improvement. Changing the manager as a knee jerk reaction at this point will make no difference at all. Hopefully we can offload a few players too.

Pretty sure when Mcneil and Harrison are fit they will play on the wings. Danjuma will be decent and we need to loan in or try and buy a CB. Then we'll see an improvement. Changing the manager as a knee jerk reaction at this point will make no difference at all. Hopefully we can offload a few players too.
Sod off you, with your common sense and your reasoned approach! No place for you in here lad!

;)

Bemused by the sudden wave of 'Dyche Out' shouts after a pasting at a very good side, with half the team injured.

And the people who are crowing for Graham Potter now are the very same people who would be screaming for his sacking after we lose at Brentford and he takes the team for an amateur dramatics team bonding day at the Empire theatre and has Amadou Onana and Michael Keane acting out the Romeo and Juliet balcony scene cos it'll improve the communication between defence and midfield.

Bemused by the sudden wave of 'Dyche Out' shouts after a pasting at a very good side, with half the team injured.

And the people who are crowing for Graham Potter now are the very same people who would be screaming for his sacking after we lose at Brentford and he takes the team for an amateur dramatics team bonding day at the Empire theatre and has Amadou Onana and Michael Keane acting out the Romeo and Juliet balcony scene cos it'll improve the communication between defence and midfield.

….it was the manner of the defeat that’s causing a reaction. I like Dyche but it’s perfectly reasonable that posters vent their feelings for a performance in which everybody associated with the club should be accountable. I was very concerned with what I saw, including Dyches post-match reaction.

Not knee jerk for me, I was on the fence about keeping him after last season. I also haven’t said we should sack him. My issue is people saying we should wait until December/jan etc. I’m saying that unless he starts getting better performances and makes better decisions, then we need to make a decision on him earlier than that or it will be too late. The state of that performance yesterday was horrendous and that’s on him following a full pre season.

He gets more time currently, but we need to be beating wolves and Sheffield in the next 2 games as they are the teams who are going to be down there with us.