Sad News - Our friend, Roydo

fat-guy-fall-building-collapse.gif

Goodison Road 5 mins before kick off
Can't stop laughing at that 🤣

Mark's son has been browsing the site for over a week, and dropped a note to say

" it's been truly incredible and moving to see all the messages about Dad. He talked about this community a lot and I don't think I ever truly appreciated quite how much this place clearly meant to him. You were all so supportive when Nikki passed and during the years prior. I imagine he'd get a real kick out of the fact I now have an account here (I never really got at into footie as much as him), but I'm so glad to have been able to see all the beautiful messages from yourself and others. Your tribute on the podcast and offers to help gather donations for Merry-Go-Round group have truly touched our family"

He's also got us donation details to the charity Mark/his family have supported in his memory. It's called Merry Go Round - it's a singing/theatre/drama group established in 2018 that was local to him. Donations can be send to the below;

Mrs Rosemary A Geoghegan
Account number: 30009760
Sort code: 30-62-32
- if you can, kindly donate please enter Roydo as the reference.

Also, lovely to hear awards have been setup in Mark's memory.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 091126.png

S

Mark's son has been browsing the site for over a week, and dropped a note to say

He's also got us donation details to the charity Mark/his family have supported in his memory. It's called Merry Go Round - it's a singing/theatre/drama group established in 2018 that was local to him. Donations can be send to the below;

Mrs Rosemary A Geoghegan
30-62-32

View attachment 248611

It’s good that you are maintaining links with his family, and hopefully seeing the sadness expressed for Mark by the people across this forum so they can understand the high regard we all had for him….

Mrs Rosemary A Geoghegan
30-62-32

View attachment 248611
Done ;)