Sad News - Our friend, Roydo

When my Dad passed and was brought home from the hozzie to the local funeral directors the same day a Thrush that he used to sit and watch through his back door - and said he hadn't seen for a couple of years before his passing - suddenly reappeared, bounced it's way down the garden path right up to the back door and stayed there for several minutes just staring in before retreating and flying away. This was a bitterly cold, early January in 2010 when snow/ice was prevalent so unusual to see a recognisable Thrush that time year. It gave us all great comfort that Dad was still around to let us know he was still around!
Love that mate.

I've provided instruction/details to Mark's family on submitting a notice to the programme and screen for our next home game on 6th April;

... although Everton don't guarantee a message to be featured, they've indicated they might like to attend that game - but as we know, tickets aren't the easiest to grab these days. I have 4/season tickets but they are the back row, my mid 30s year old knees struggle and so I wouldn't expect Marks mum to trek it.

If they do come (I think 2, but will check) I don't suppose anyone with accessible tickets would be willing to swop their tickets for Burnley, with mine? They're not obstructed, it's just a lot of stairs.

I've provided instruction/details to Mark's family on submitting a notice to the programme and screen for our next home game on 6th April;

... although Everton don't guarantee a message to be featured, they've indicated they might like to attend that game - but as we know, tickets aren't the easiest to grab these days. I have 4/season tickets but they are the back row, my mid 30s year old knees struggle and so I wouldn't expect Marks mum to trek it.

If they do come (I think 2, but will check) I don't suppose anyone with accessible tickets would be willing to swop their tickets for Burnley, with mine? They're not obstructed, it's just a lot of stairs.
Maybe @alan ball or @Tom Hughes can help?

I would be willing to trade some seats.

I currently have 4 tickets for that game, all 4 in the GSE, 2 in prime seats at the front and another 2 in BB, currently only 3 of us are going, but im dragging the wife along kicking and screaming, so could also have a spare. Let me know if any help is needed.

I can give you access to mine. I can't help with the stairs as it's TB3. More than welcome to it though.

Wait, these tickets arent in the Top Balc? I cant sit there, its too high for me.
fat-guy-fall-building-collapse.gif

Goodison Road 5 mins before kick off

Wait, these tickets arent in the Top Balc? I cant sit there, its too high for me.
Chatting to a Blue outside Goodison when my lad was small, he asked where our tickets were and we told him “Top Balcony”; he said to my lad “You can see the curvature of the earth from up there lad” this in full on best Scouse. I think my lad believed him.