Ryan Ledson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing a really disciplined job, we peobably won't get to see what a good footballer he is in this game, but its speaks volumes for his attitude at that age

....yep, he was a bit like that in the semi-final. Hardly crossed the half-way line, protecting the back four and encouraging his team mates. I can imagine full time training alongside the likes of McCarthy will really bring him on.

....really good first half effort. Noticed one occasion where the big Centre Back went on a marauding run but lost possession in their half, I looked back and noticed Ledson drop immediately into the back four. Very good.

Was that Moore mate, he has a habit of being a bit plums

..yes it was, went through a couple of lads then played a one-two before getting dispossessed. I thought 'danger' but noticed Ledson immediately drop into centre back.

Ledson is reminding me a lot of Barry actually in this and the last game, does a lot of the stuff you don't notice unless your concentrating on him, can see him earmarked as the long term partner for MacCarthy down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.