Ryan Ledson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think England are doing a fantastic job keeping this Dutch side quiet so far - they're a very good team

Same as barks did 4 years ago I'm supremely confident ledson will make the grade could play as early as the first carling cup round IMO next season

Was going to say the same mate. Barkley absolutely bossed every level of International Football, Ledson looks like he can do the same. Im excited to see him. Cant wait to see how he grows under Roberto.

Onomah (think he is no. 8) looks as though he could develop into a good player. Big, rangey run and pretty skilful from the looks of things in the first half here.

YES LEDDERS LAD

1400694149920.jpg

....really good first half effort. Noticed one occasion where the big Centre Back went on a marauding run but lost possession in their half, I looked back and noticed Ledson drop immediately into the back four. Very good.

....really good first half effort. Noticed one occasion where the big Centre Back went on a marauding run but lost possession in their half, I looked back and noticed Ledson drop immediately into the back four. Very good.
He's doing a really disciplined job, we peobably won't get to see what a good footballer he is in this game, but its speaks volumes for his attitude at that age

Status
Not open for further replies.