Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's having one of those games today, where he's hot and cold. Ya just don't know what you're going to get from him on the day. Still good though.

He's my Amokachi, your Straq. 2 absolutely GASH efforts early on in the game, then scores a blinder, then puts the ball out for a throw in nearly back to goal, then gets booked and gives a free kick away for the goal. He's ****ing mad, and awesome to watch.

FFS why can't he just use his brain a bit? He'd be utter quality if he did. He's annoying. Great for a neutral to watch, but f*cking stressful from a blue perspective.

I like him. If he can keep his head on straight he could be a real player for us. His goal today was quality, shame it was his free kick that led to the goal for QPR.

FFS why can't he just use his brain a bit? He'd be utter quality if he did. He's annoying. Great for a neutral to watch, but f*cking stressful from a blue perspective.

Oh aye, he definately doesn't have much of a brain on him, I think that's the entertainment factor for me. He's more likely to win a game than Straq, or lose one for that matter. To be honest, we're not gonna get relegated, not gonna get into Europe, so may as well be entertained?

Yep. He came off, we looked like we were hanging on.

Although he was on a booking, might have got sent off.

I kinda agree that he might be currently such a player that he's good for a sub after 60' especially if he's booked already.

Status
Not open for further replies.