Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season starts tomorrow do I see teams around us getting nervous and other teams fans trying to put a dampner on are season coyb let's smash the foxes tomorrow the two home games.

Cant believe not one person has tried to throw up a photoshop of Barkley with his leg all done in. New lows here at GOT today. Lol

If there's any truth in the rumour, he'll probably miss Leicestier & that's about it. Can't see the players doing anything too strenuous towards the end of the week. If I remember right, they normally do a light session on the Thursday, tactic work & then travel down on the Friday.

If this is true then there has to be a serious review of the medical staff at Everton. The amount of long term injuries we get is ridiculous. Most teams are injury free at this point in the year yet we've had (potentially) two in pre season already to add to Gibsons from last year. Meanwhile Kone and Oviedo are nowhere near being fit. Ever since Arteta Yakubu and Jagirlka all did their cruciate in one season i've long thought we've had a poor physio team.
http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php
Man utd, Newcastle and Liverpool all have 7 players out with injuries.

Bad luck can strike any team, Bayern Munich's Martinez did his ACL in a preseason game the other day.

So got a response on Facebook about it and this dude says he has a mate who knows someone connected to the club. It is an ankle injury, out 6 to 8 weeks.

If there's any truth in the rumour, he'll probably miss Leicestier & that's about it. Can't see the players doing anything too strenuous towards the end of the week. If I remember right, they normally do a light session on the Thursday, tactic work & then travel down on the Friday.
Supposed to have fallen off a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.