Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kopite is sat at home laughing his nob off. Seed has well and truly been planted.

Christ. Some of the Evertonians we have, have been pissing on it all day. Its bloomed quite nicely.

I Carnt see this being true it would be all over the show.
According to the initial twitter report it happened yesterday?

Nah. I mean, always a possibility, but it strikes me as one WUM and people buzzing on it because it's a day before the season. One of the sillier days of the year.

I won't buy this until it's being reported by someone respected, not 'twitter'.

If this is true then there has to be a serious review of the medical staff at Everton. The amount of long term injuries we get is ridiculous. Most teams are injury free at this point in the year yet we've had (potentially) two in pre season already to add to Gibsons from last year. Meanwhile Kone and Oviedo are nowhere near being fit. Ever since Arteta Yakubu and Jagirlka all did their cruciate in one season i've long thought we've had a poor physio team.

According to the initial twitter report it happened yesterday?

Nah. I mean, always a possibility, but it strikes me as one WUM and people buzzing on it because it's a day before the season. One of the sillier days of the year.

I won't buy this until it's being reported by someone respected, not 'twitter'.
If this would of happened yesterday people would of been well on it.

According to twitter he was seen leaving FF with a knee brace and that lead someone (@_annakellyy) to ask Barry about it when he was boarding the team coach. He apparently said Ross was injured in training yesterday as was Hibbo.

But it is twitter so....

Hmm not sure to be honest, hoping it's not true.

Id start Besic at right back over Hibbo if Coleman is out.

6212b9637739804675cd5101633fcd41.png

Yup. This is so f****** everton.

Hmm not sure to be honest, hoping it's not true.

Id start Besic at right back over Hibbo if Coleman is out.
If I understood correctly she said Coleman was on the coach so hopefully no substitute required. But I'd probably go with Stones and leave Besic to adapt to a new team/league in his preferred position for now.

We'll find out one way or another in less than 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.