Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have to worry about losing Barkley or Stones for a good few seasons yet. Would either of them move to a club of equal or greater standing and receive so much game time as they likely will with us next season?

Plus, who knows were we may be in a season or two :D

He's awesome. For someone who comes across so positive and polite, his sense of humour in English is absolutely brilliant.

Moyes would've just hit a redner and stormed out.

Which made him a bit of a tit, especially after the insulting offers he put in for Baines. Just laugh it off. Papers can speculate but the manager knows what's what. No point in getting annoyed over it.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wi6K0lt.jpg

Yeah...no+she+doesn+t.+Have+you+seen+an+opthamologist+lately+_7e19a199d95684f9a7f2d437d8042bcb.gif

journo's club badge stuck right in the middle of it as well lest the reader doesn't realise this is part of the media's current 'de redmen for da title' campaign.

you could almost weep

My mate, a Liverpool fan has a point about the Barkley drivel today!

"Absolute pile of tosh, printing a fairy tale like this today of all days when both clubs will join together to pay their respects is at the very least, insensitive, and at worst, disrespectful. Sh**house journalism."
Not sure it is all that insensitive really. Its just a lazy, crap rumour.

My mate, a Liverpool fan has a point about the Barkley drivel today!

"Absolute pile of tosh, printing a fairy tale like this today of all days when both clubs will join together to pay their respects is at the very least, insensitive, and at worst, disrespectful. Sh**house journalism."

not sure how a story about barkley moving across the park is in any way insensitive or disrespectful towards hillsborough, unless of course you're one of those daily mail type readers who like to get offended by everything.

Brilliant.

Yeah, just saw the clip of Roberto shooting that possibility down and confirming the 50 million bid that was also turned down from United...Barkley, for me, is the best English talent/prospect and by some distance...If Everton has any ambition going forward, which I'm sure Roberto et al do, there's no way they could consider Ross' sale in the near future...even for 50 million

It's a good statement of intent though as this should keep a lot of interested clubs at bay or force them to come up with a ridiculous offer

I'd sell him for 50m plus Lukaku, to be honest, so long as the 50m was given in full to Roberto.

lol

Not that I want him gone, he's ace and hope he stays his career with us, but we are poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.