Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe even I would. Ross is an Evertonian, isn't he?

I know Liverpool had plenty of Everton supporters played for them in their glory years, but I don't think many of them actually played for us.

McMahon was one and I don't know who David Johnson supported, but I'd be disappointed if Barkley
went there.
BlP65QQIIAAj7oS.jpg:large

This the daily fail again? That fat got again who knows nothing about nothing, 38mil is well to low and there's no chance

From the homepage:

Martinez on Barkley & Stones Transfers

Roberto Martinez has laughed away media rag reports of a pending £38m bid for Ross Barkley

Martinez: "In terms of speculation we already turned down a £50m bid from Manchester United so we're not going to take £38m from Liverpool,"

“I think it's enjoyable to speak about speculation. It shows how well our players are doing and those are the type of football compliments that we want."

The rags have also claimed John Stones will be moving to Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham.

Martinez: "It's a good sign. It's not bad for a young man just starting his career.

"I haven´t heard about those rumours but I'm sure he's going to be at a level where we wouldn't send players on loan."

Brilliant.

Being a sports writer must be a piece of piss

"Utd prepare shock 500m bid for Ronaldo"

"Liverpool prepare shock 60m bid for RVP"

Feel a bit despondent today. I have read in the papers that we are losing Stones to Chelsea or Arsenal and Barkley is going as well. Just when we were building something here at Everton...it's not fair!!

Ross would never leave us for Liverpool! Gerrard said himself to stay with his boyhood club when they were on England duty, not that he needed another excuse..

Status
Not open for further replies.